Founded in 2010, Airsoft Squared is a french start-up whose offices are established in Paris Region, France. The team behind Airsoft Squared includes veterans of the Web 2.0 and Finance industry and have worked for companies such as ScreenToaster, Xooloo, Mobiles Republic, Natixis Asset Management and BNP Paribas Asset Management.
Airsoft Squared is a social network designed to connect Airsoft players and communities providing web-based tools for content creation, breaking news, scenarios and reviews publication, events and groups management. Our mission is to use web 2.0 approaches to organize Airsoft-related information and promote our sport by structuring local and global stakeholders.
Airsoft Squared features:
- Create and manage your online profile.
- Connect with players from the entire world.
- Receive wall and email notifications about your friends activity.
- Discover awesome contents through categories, filters and tags.
- Share your Airsoft breaking news online.
- Create, publish and share playable Airsoft scenarios in no time.
- Create, publish and share equipment reviews.
- Compare reviews and get buying advice from community experts.
- Find teams, associations, fields and retailers in your region.
- Find games and Airsoft-related events in your region.
- Manage and promote local and worldwide games and events.
- Manage and promote groups for teams, fields, brands and medias.
- Ask questions and share experience thanks to the Q&A section.
- Interact with players and customers thanks to the blog and forum features.
- Share your contents publicly, or privately with players and teammates and spread them online.
- Get feedback on your contents.
Start using Airsoft Squared to connect to:
- Airsoft Players
- Organizers: Teams and Associations
- Skirmish sites: Fields and Venues
- Brands: Ecommerces, Retailers and Manufacturers
- Medias: Blogs, Websites and Magazines
Rudy Viard / CEO and co-Founder
Rudy Viard worked as communication manager and european project fundings expert for a Paris region network dedicated to high-tech SMEs. In 2009, Rudy Viard joined Screentoaster, a parisian start-up specialized in screencapture technologies, as Communication and marketing manager. Screentoaster has been acquired in 2009, 8 months after the launch of its Beta version. Now working as Webmarketing consultant for companies such as Mobiles Republic, Wherevent and Xooloo, Rudy Viard uses his experience in managing human and online networks to develop brands image and presence on the Web.
Thomas Michez / CEO and co-Founder
Graduated in Internatonal Economics and Finance at Paris IX Dauphine, Thomas Michez worked on the Financial Markets to support Equity & Bond Portfolio Manager. After six years spent working for Natixis Asset Management and BNP Paribas Asset Management in Paris, Thomas Michez now shares his expertise in business analysis and project management for Airsoft Squared.
Airsoft Squared SARL
Type of company: French limited company (Societe Anonyme a Responsabilite Limitee)
Trade and Companies Register (SIRET): 529 712 374 00014
Registered office: 25, Avenue de l'Europe 92310 Sevres - France
Publications director: Mr Rudy Viard / Mr Thomas Michez
Website host: OVH - 2 rue Kellerman BP 80157 - 59100 Roubaix - France
Airsoft Squared is continuously working on improving Airsoft services. We are always keeping all ears open to suggestions and feedbacks. For any questions regarding Airsoft Squared, please contact us.