Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Most used equipment

Riotharmus Quite simply what are your most used piece of kit when out in the field. For me it's three simple but very effective pieces:

1) Gerber Legend Multitool: www.shop4gerber.co.uk/800front.gif

It's never let me down yet, sharp blade, tough pliers, wire cutters all with solid build quality.. can't go wrong. Enough to work on a gun in the field, attach foliage to a ghillie and do anything in between all fitting nicely in a 9mm pistol mag pouch.

2)Light My Fire Spork: www.mailorderbatteries.com/images/new_images/light_my_fire/sporks.jpg

Knife, Fork and Spoon all in one.. what's not to love about this cheap, light weight and virtually indestructible eating tool! only thing i'd say is get a brightly coloured one so you don't loose it!!

3) Surefire G2: winarco.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/surefire-G2-nitrolon-xenon-tactical-flashlight-01.jpg

There are brighter torches, there are weapon mountable torches and then there's the G2... it will take a kicking (god know's mine has) and work as if it's brand new without fail.. 2 CR123a batteries and you can light up distances that far bigger torches could only dream of. All surefire torches are a good buy, but this one you won't worry about it getting scratched up, battered, shot at or dropped!!

what can you not do without??

5 years ago

Robin-Hood My Alta Knee pads. Love 'em. They're just perfect, they don't slip or rub and they don't cut off circulation at all. Not to mention saved my knees a bunch of times.

5 years ago

AirsoftActionMagazine As primarily a woodland skirmish day-player, my three most important bits of kit (weapons aside) are camo, gloves and boots. At the minute I'm using Deerhunter's Sneaky 3D camo suit (check it out here: www.deerhunter.dk/Default.aspx) which is an incredible bit of kit. It's inexpensive, lightweight and ideal for airsoft, though designed for hunters. I'm not a military fanaticist or aiming for a particular load-out, so suits me to a tee. Sticking with the hunting theme (my preferred area) I'm using Harkila Stalker boots (www.swillingtonshootingsupplies.co.uk/store/product/7034/Harkila-Stalker-GTX-Boots/), mainly because I already have them! Good quality boots are important to me, and the Harkilas, designed for traipsing six hours across moors and whatnot, easily stand up to a day's airsofting. That's two, and I'm not sure whether I could possibly rank my gloves as more used or useful than my goggles! Which are simply standard mesh goggles in OD. (Asst. Ed.)

4 years ago

Vityaz I have a few pieces of kit that have never let me down. 1) My old 1950's Chinese ''Chicom'' 3 cell ak chest rig. Its hard to go as far as calling it a rig, its a flat piece of OD canvas and it holds only 3 ak mags. Many a time i have had to use this in the blazing humid Florida sun when my other more advanced tactical gear became too hot and heavy to maintain 100% fighting capability. 2) Not very tactical but very rugged pair of Aeropostle cargo paints in a brown/dark earth color. These pants out of the teenage mall scene have lived longer then one pair of my bdus already, they are well put together and comfortable and are a look-alike to any PMC type cargo pants. 3) Lastly my 5.11 storm boots, by far best purchase in clothing articles in my entire life, they have seen almost a year (christmas being a year) of hard use and only a small scratch in the leather to show for it. the side zipping feature lets me let the heat out after a game in the hot summer sun here in FL.

4 years ago
Riotharmus

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?