Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Battle : King Arms vs G&G

rudy King Arms vs G&G
Which is the best Airsoft brand ?

5 years ago

ThunderStorm Between these two I would always pick G&G. Nothing wrong with KA though.

5 years ago

impactgames Depends what you're looking for. We like performance so King Arms for us.
KA: Internals 5 stars, Externals 4 stars
GG: Internals 3 stars, Externals 5 stars

5 years ago

ishish46 i have both. i really like she sharp snap and response of the gearbox on the G&G, and its extremely solid for a plastic body, although there was a little bit of barrel wobble that was easily fixed. it is super easy to change out the hop up and inner barrel, and the blowback feature is awesome. my only problem is that it is impossible to get off the orange tip, but i use an extended inner barrel and HALO mock suppressor. the King Arms has a great metal body and beautiful Colt trademarks. the orange tip was very easy to twist off and it is just a solid gun to hold. i would definitely not recommend trying to upgrade it because it is hard to take apart, but why would you want to? it is just as accurate with the stock barrel as the G&G with an aftermarket precision barrel installed. the fps is great for both cqb and field. overall they are both great guns by great companies. the G&G can be upgraded and is cheaper, and the King Arms is more expensive but great out of the box. its all about price range and what you're looking for.

5 years ago

Raikens I have then same as "isish46" and it's my thougth too! Not orange tip problem at Spain!

5 years ago

taktikairsoft Well I have look at KA more... because i sell them ;). They look really nice. G&G I have not own one or sold them yet. But I have clients that love their G&G.

I thinks it more of series or runs question. Sometime the KA has a good run with a specific model and sometimes... well it's not so good. G&G seem to have the same problem. These manufactures do not have the same consistency as TM or Systema.

5 years ago

JerryMcGoulBerry It's close, But Im going with G&G. Not many companys make guns that are good out of the box, and G&G does that and make guns look sexy

3 years ago

JerryMcGoulBerry But don't ever buy a sportsline!

3 years ago
rudy

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?