Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Airsoft & Role Play

Keywords: roleplay

rudy A lot of players (including my team) like to add more roleplay in ther games.
They play Mafia, Far West, Post-nuclear or Zombie scenarios. They sometimes just reenact historical events and battles during Napoleon wars, WWII or Vietnam war. Last but not least they add a great storyline to the usual weekly skirmish game and characters, betrayals, reinforcements, traps and surprises. But how do you include roleplay in your games ? No, first question would be : do you use roleplay mechanisms in your games as we know it's sometimes hard to create discussions, negociations, trades with replicas that fire at a high rate (yeah always hard to discuss in front of ten guys who just want to shoot some BBs).

5 years ago

Robin-Hood I would love to add more RP to my local games but the other players around here just aren't interested. So I always get very involved at events to make up for it. The airsoft community where I live is so small and almost none of the players are interested in MILSIM or LARP at all, hell sometimes I feel like they mock me just for being a geardo.

5 years ago

Pappy They just wish they could have the stuff yo do,,smile and walk away

5 years ago

RugbyGoth In my team we have a lot of new players. They didn't know anything about airsoft. So in the beginning it was just short skirmishes and a lot of talking about protection and fairplay.
Now (1 year after the very beginning) we are paying more often roleplay. Once a month we play a complete scenario (like those I posted here) but most of the time it's just a scenarized skirmish.
One of my team mates made play cards with characters and behaviour, he will post it here in a few days when it will be over!

5 years ago

AdriaticAdventures ..I think that there is more fun playing quality roleplay, so, from next year, Adriatic Adventures will add a lot of role play in future games, it will be more fun, more tension, more excitement..

5 years ago

AdriaticAdventures ..I think that there is more fun playing quality roleplay, so, from next year, Adriatic Adventures will add a lot of role play in future games, it will be more fun, more tension, more excitement..

5 years ago

Pappy Role play is good, depending on what you are doing however, I mean if your going to do some battle in WWII make it look real, cant have guys in ACU, Multicam MARPAT,, you have to run in the era that you are playing. Same with Vietnam or Korea,,,wear the uniform that was closest to the era in which you are re-enacting. MILSIM can pretty much be anything you like, dont really matter. Any futuristic role play can be whatever as well. I am more into Scenarios, not nesserally any particular era, I have been in the service 25 years,, seen enough of the real to know the difference!! :)

5 years ago

Cartman the problem, mainly with young beginners is that they don't have such money to buy several whole gears and replicas to match all possible scenarii...

5 years ago

S3V3R The sites I play at use a lot of role play. For fun games, there may be a comical story plot to help us with the objectives of the game. Alternatively one site produces a fully immersed Zombie game where there are specially hired actors for the Zombies and once you get "eaten" you become a zombie and have to play along! Lots of fun but usually scary as f#ck

5 years ago

Vityaz Luckily the people on my team are atleast partially into immersing into specific loadouts of specific militaries etc. Because our team is like a joint coalition force or like a Mercenary group with people from various places and different back grounds. But not to much of the area has nice milsim games, but there is Mind Games Productions (MGP) in Florida that hosts serious games like real Vietnam games with proper gear and weapons, and fallout esque games were there is more role playing involved in stead of straight shooting everything in sight.

4 years ago

jamoy1993 I want to do a S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay game.

4 years ago
rudy

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?