Views 223
Comments 0
Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

New Gun, need Ideas.

Keywords: M14, New, Guns, Recreational

TrojanJ I'm debating on what airsoft gun I'd like to get. I'm just recreational airsofter, but I don't shy away from a good gun, both airsoft and actual. I'm selling my G&G M4 and my friend is trading me his KWA MP7 GBB. I intend on using that as my CQB/possible back up. I like AR platforms, I've been trained on them, and know how to use them better, but I'm honestly tired of them and I'm not getting another G&G due to that M4 being a waste.
I also have a SCAR-L that's in the shop, for repairs/rebuilding due to it being a bone yard. I wouldn't mind getting a M14. I've always like the M14 Platform, when I was thirteen that was the first platform I got, granted it was a spring. I think I may just get one, either CYMA or possibly the G&P Recon/Scout whatever it is. I have trust in CYMA, they maybe cheap, but I know they last in the long run as a old CYMA AK out did that G&G M4 which broke three times and the AK only once and that was my fault. Can anyone give me input on which would be better. The M14 maybe HPAed with a Wolverine SMP for a better sniper platform. Thanks, -J

7 months ago

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?