Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Brand New ICS-20 M4A1 for sale

Soldier8674 Anybody in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, or Vermont

I have a brand new ICS-20 M4A1 airsoft gun I a, trying to sell. I purchased it a year ago never got around to using it and it's just taking up,space and I'd like to sell it if I can. I,purchased it for $260 on the gun itself. I bought the battery and smart charger separately for a total $65. An all around investment of $325. I understand I am not going to get that much for selling despite never having used it. I have tried ebay and it didn't work. Close 5 and Craigslist forbid sale of airsoft guns. My asking price is $260 however I am willing to negotiate and I will throw in the battery and charger send me a message if you are interested.

7 months ago

capehart928 Hey!

Quick question. I have recently gotten into airsoft and am signed up for my first turny in June. Pretty excited. Anyway, I have been searching for a new rifle to compete with and stumbled upon the G&G Raider M16 which i saw a review on www.bestairsoftgunhq.com . It struck my interest as it seemed well built and inline with what i was looking for. My question, do you have any experience with the raider? and if so what are your thoughts? I have asked a few others and they all said it is a good weapon for matches.

Thanks again.

7 months ago

Soldier8674 Afraid I know nothing about airsoft. The only gun I own I am attempting to sell. Never played ever

7 months ago
Soldier8674
  • 0 Friends |
  • 0 News |
  • 0 Scenarios |
  • 0 Reviews |
  • 0 Events |
  • 0 Groups |
  • 1 Discussions |
  • 0 Classifieds |
  • 332 Views |
  • 0 Featured

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?