Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

having some gbb troubles!! plz HELP

Keywords: fpg

conn55255 ok so i recently bought a fpg! so excited but it has some issues... so 1st sometimes if i pull slide back and follow it forwards with my hand the slide wont go forwards far enough and i have to push it hard forwards. if i pull back and just release works perfect cause it slams forward. idk if the kwa g18s were like that or if thats ok but ive never had a gun do that. so 2nd and MAJOR ONE... the trigger response is poor! now idk if the fpg had a horrible trigger cause it folds up. idk never handled a fpg. when i pull trigger it has normal pull but if i want it to shoot i have to pull hard as hell even though it all the way back. and even then it has a delay of like a second or so. ive heard its the fire selector going bad but not sure? it seems to be ok on full auto which makes me believe it is the fire selector but it may seem fine on full auto cause its just a hold of the trigger not a repetative pull of the trigger. any help would be great!!!!

4 months ago
conn55255
  • 0 Friends |
  • 0 News |
  • 0 Scenarios |
  • 0 Reviews |
  • 0 Events |
  • 0 Groups |
  • 1 Discussions |
  • 0 Classifieds |
  • 551 Views |
  • 0 Featured

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?