Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

What do you use to film?

HeatStroke Film Products

4 years ago

HeatStroke I use a GoPro but have debated switcing to a Contour for its lighter weight and size.

4 years ago

MadcrewGunti Same Go Pro, i might switch or buy a contor aswell and run both. I got a lot of ideas for what i could do.

4 years ago

Bushido gopro is awesome, i use a long stick to attach it an it seems a 3rd person shooter!

4 years ago

MerlinDKM I use a Nikkon D3100 for 3rd person views. I use a Kodak FunSport as a gun cam, and a FireCam for shoulder/helmet cameras. I also use a Contour HD when I can borrow it from my brother.

4 years ago

AirsoftSenshi I use a Contour+ for a head cam and a regular Contour for a gun cam with a magnifier on it. Close ups are good! :)

4 years ago

AirsoftSenshi Contour with magnifier... www.youtube.com/watch

4 years ago

Anonymous Contour HD and Sony HDR-CX115

4 years ago

akey I use a Bullet HD Cam from Dogcam great little cam super light with loads of mounting options and nice cheap option (I couldnt aford a GoPro)

4 years ago

elydotsnry I use a gopro. They can be easily mounted on a helmet( if anyone wears one) or they can be put on to your chest or your head with a head strap. They can also be mounted onto a gun, but the adhesive thing is permanent.

4 years ago

Sandline I'm using a Sony A65, mostly running on a Glidecam. Use a variety of glass, the current favorite being the 14mm Samyang.

4 years ago

Tosmo I use a Canon HF M40 and a Gopro Hero3 blk' ed. I have built an over-the-shoulder snoricam for the GoPro that I plan to use in an up coming skirmish. This will give me a Resident evil/Gears of war third person perspective.

3 years ago

Anonymous CANON 550D w. 18-55 stock and 50mm 1.8 lenses and a shoulder rig. GoPro Hero 3+ for PoV shots.

2 years ago
HeatStroke

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?