Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

AEG vs. Sniper

Keywords: AEG, Sniper, Rifle

sephman13 Okay, I've been wondering whats better; a Sniper Rifle, or an AEG? Part of me thinks AEG because of a higher RoF, but the other part of me thinks Sniper Rifle because of a higher FPS. What do you think?

4 years ago

Anonymous With a high fps comes a high minimum engagement distance. Get an aeg and play sniperish with it. If you like that style you could get an aeg sniper like a SR25 or SVD. Bolt snipers require many upgrades that are expemsive to be enjoyable.

4 years ago

freakolowsky But once upgraded, they're WORTH IT ... at least if you're a sneaky b*d like me :D

4 years ago

Jacqques Depends on the field you play on, and your play style.
If you want to know what is the better choice overall, i'd say an AEG. A sniper can shoot longer then an AEG, and does have a better accuracity. The accuracity is not a great advantage for a sniper, because the sniper might hit 9/10 times, where the AEG hits 2/10 times, however, and AEG will have shot atleast 10 pellets by the time u have shot 1 with a sniper.
The advantage a sniper have, is range and silence. (if u have a silent sniper, wich you should if you have one!)
If you choose to play with a sniper, you are a special guy, who is super sneaky...

4 years ago

arami Well, that's like asking if a bus is better then a car.
They have different uses.
The AEG is great for laying down fire, making enemies stay down so your team can move up and finish them.
While a sniper can pick off single targets and demoralize the rest.
Nothing is worse then seeing your teammate go down because of sniper fire.
You know you can't go up to him to heal or you will be an easy target and if the sniper is good you won't know where he was. So the entire are becomes hostile.
AND! Higher fps does NOT equal better sniper. I have a KJW m700 takedown that does 206m/s (675fps). Wich means I must be over 40m away from my target or I'm not allowed to shoot. With great fps comes great responsibility.
If you only want a high kill/death ratio then stick to an AEG.
If you want epic crawling through mud and waiting for your enemy to make mistakes so you can shot him with one shot and then get out of there: Sniper.
The gear is not everything, i've been picked off with low fps pistols a few times by experienced players.
AEG full auto with 100+ bbs in mag to start with.
Then move on to ~30 bbs in mag and shoot semi-auto.
Then move on to max 10 bbs in mag, semi-auto and a scope.
Before you buy a high power sniper rifle.

(Unless you want some goodiegoodie, then go for a GBBR! best suff EVER! Nothing beats recoil and gas spraying all over :D)

4 years ago

Jacqques well said

4 years ago

arami You beat me to it, but after writing all that I wasn't just gonna trash it ;)

4 years ago

Raikens Sniper plays with more players. So, sniper has his own job. I've two TM VSRs, one upgraded and one not, 540 fps and 300 fps and both of them have an excellent accuracy. I don't need 2 shots to eliminate a player. Sniper is not a COD or MOH or BF. If you are good, you make a max. of 15 shots in a 45' game. (Use your radio)
AEG is for shot a lot of pellets and it's funny because you must be at first line.

4 years ago

sephman13 I was just wondering what you all though was better. I klnow that they both have completely different jobs. That's why I have to train and practice differently from my friend who is a sniper.

4 years ago
sephman13

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?