Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Alternative to headshot

Keywords: VIP

YoLoL I'm thinking about a scenario were there each team would have a special type of player, while this player is alive the rest of the team can respawn, in their own particular way for each team.

Since the special player can't revive and basically is the key to team survival; killing that player must be difficult. A headshot is the first option that comes to my mind but I don't want to risk anyplayer since not everyone in the team uses a fullface mask.

Tying a balloon to some part of the player is another option, can you think on any other?

4 years ago

rudy Cool idea. Why wouldn't you create the scenario with the scenario builder ?

4 years ago

YoLoL I want to decide the part of the alternative to headshot first but anyway, how do I use the scenario builder?

4 years ago

YoLoL Nevermind, I just found out =)

4 years ago

Cartman kind of sticky target on that dedicated player. Then you could also check points (at the bb remains on the target) and make different actions regarding points (for instance : half of the players "die" if score is <7)

4 years ago
YoLoL

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?