Creation date May 27, 2012
Views 2982
Comments 1
Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Help, upgrades to my vfc scar ?

VeiledSovereign I bought a vfc scar mk17 awhile ago and did some mods to it since then; a tight bore barrel, higher power motor, high charge battery, fixing the crappy wiring, high power spring and a adjustable fps piston (but i havent installed it yet). over all my scar is at what i wanted it to be except for two kinda not so small things.
One is to have the standard short outer barrel extended to a longer spec looking barrel, only thing is i cant find where to buy one, i only found two websites that sell it but its been out of stock for awhile i think. If you know where i can find one that would be great. Here the website where they have them but its not in stock.

Second thing i want to do is to possibly change the lower receiver from the bulky and expensive mk17 H to the mk16 L m4 style mags. This would help me with adding more clips to my rig without taking up so much space and also its a hell of a lot cheaper. I asked a few people in person, they werent sure and i cant find anything about it online about switching the lower receivers. Is it compatible with the mk17 gear box and etc ? I know i should have just bought the mk16 but i didnt realize it till after and for some reason i stuck to it until now and its a bit too late to just sell the gun with a lot of new stuff in it. If you know anything about this or the outer barrel, please comment i could really use any help possible. Heres a link to the lower receiver.

4 years ago

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?