Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

AK-47 suggestions

Keywords: AK-47

Villagewarrior Okay so i am considering buying a AEG AK if i can find players near me. So i am looking at the CYMA CM028. Now the question is, Black with RIS or the wood(fake)? Both have the same stats is it worth adding a dot sight or something? Anyone got some advice

4 years ago

Viperwaurio Red dots are not only ugly, but useless on an out-of-the-box AK . Unless of course you buy a separate rail system. The rails on the CYMA AK's are so far forward that it's not even worth trying. I'm not sure what your price range is given how many different AK models there are, but I would recommend the G&G Combat Machine AK for ~$156.

4 years ago

Viperwaurio As far as one or the other, it depends if you want to go with the Taliban or Tactical look. Personally, I prefer the look of the RIS, even if it's only useful for lights/lasers. The wood model is ultimately less 'customizable'. But the decision is really just based on personal preference.

4 years ago

Villagewarrior I guess im looking at an freedom fighter look. i'll definetly checkout the G&G. Thanks.

4 years ago

orkit666 Go to weaponblender.com they have good aks

4 years ago

Combo I have a Echo 1 AK 47 I have not had any Problems with it. I love the feel of the gun. www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php

4 years ago

BorderJumper I've been told the echo 1 aks are just re-branded cymas, when you open them up the internals have cyma stamps on them. You'll pay extra for an echo 1 ak but it'll have better warranty's and customer service.

3 years ago
Villagewarrior
  • 0 Friends |
  • 0 News |
  • 0 Scenarios |
  • 0 Reviews |
  • 0 Events |
  • 0 Groups |
  • 5 Discussions |
  • 0 Classifieds |
  • 6479 Views |
  • 0 Featured

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?