Creation date August 03, 2012
Views 1657
Comments 1
Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Color Matching for ACU?

Spitfire I'm working on my next tactical outfitting along the lines of "Lightweight Hardcore-Rushing with ACU flare", going with something that looks really cool after having my RealTree load-out for sniping and tactical situations....which, honestly didn't look cool at all.

I have the basis of the body down, but one big thing has stumped me. Lemme give you some details on the load-out.

So far, I have lightweight comfy brown boots,Standard issue ACU pants, black gloves, black short sleeved lightweight cotton shirt, an ACU vest, a green G36c, clear goggles, and a standard issue ACU patrol hat.

My question is, I have been looking for a tactical neck wrap that is lightweight, cool(in both warmth and looks), and comfortable. Upon researching, I found this material deemed "snipers veil" on Evike, and was wondering what color you guys would think would best suit my load-out.

The Vest: www.evike.com/product_info.php
This Gun: www.evike.com/product_info.php

Which color of this veil would you choose?
(From left to right, Foliage Green, Desert Tan, Olive Drab Green, Black)

I was thinking tan, because the color reflects lots of light(I'm not aiming for being camoflauged), and tan pretty much goes with any darker color, but since I have not used ACU, I am not 100$ sure on colors. Any ideas?

4 years ago
  • Spitfire

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?