Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Introduce Yourself

InfidelAirsoftTeam Welcome to our group
Please let us know a little about you, If you have a team feel free to let us know about that as well.. We want to connect with as many teams and airsofter we can.

3 years ago

Wreckless Hi im wreckless, im a noob, im on a team called infidel.

3 years ago

Minireduk Hi Guys
The names Gary and I'm from Aylesbury. I've just got hooked on Airsoft and working my way to getting my membership/licence. The big question I've got is " which is a good all rounder Gun to start with??
I quite like the look of the G & G Wasp!!
Any help would be good :0)

3 years ago

JerryMcGoulBerry It doesnt have a stock! G&G is grat, but don't buy into there affordable sportsline crap. If you're one a budget get a JG, if you're willing to go the extra mile get a higher end VFC or G&G

3 years ago

InfidelAirsoftTeam For a Good Starter Gun I would go with a G&G but Full Metal No sportlines. And wht Jerry said about a budget JG has stepped there game up in the last like 5 yrs and have made some really sweet guns that are very reliable. Go to www.airsplat.com to find you a good gun you will like

3 years ago

Minireduk cheers guy's so hard to make the right choice!!

3 years ago

JerryMcGoulBerry I'm from ASC. I'm thinking of switching here because it's been pretty dry their. Currently not in an official team, and I've only been plaing sice last march, but I know a ton of techs who brought me under theit wing, so I'm open to give advice.

3 years ago

stayfrosty Hi everyone, discovered airsoft is something I always wanted to do ever since I was a kid, but never got a chance to do it ! I got hooked on GBB, like both CO2 and green gas. Wish there were more selection of airsoft stuff in Canada

3 years ago

InfidelAirsoftTeam Acutally our Sponsor Airsplat Ships to canada :) go check them out at www.airsplat.com

3 years ago

InfidelAirsoftTeam Here is a link to help you get started www.airsplat.com/canada-airsoft.htm

3 years ago

BattleX Hi, I'm Teddy from Indonesia. My team is AUTHENTIC FORCE. We have a 5000m2 indoor CQB field called the BATTLE X.

3 years ago

Tevin Hey Guys I'm Tevin! I am a member of Crosshair Airsoft! Please Go checkout our Facebbok page at www.facebook.com/Crosshairairsoft1

3 years ago

marino From the Philippines. Team: Eagles Airsoft Team Pampanga. Gamesite: CQB. MOUT. Abandoned Hospital at the former Clark Air Force Base. 13th. US Air Force Base. Philippines.

3 years ago

jonah.larson.9 Hey everyone, my name is Jonah I'm 15 I have been playing for 8years and am on Oxide Airsoft team and am sponsored by BUYAIRSOFT.ca.

3 years ago
InfidelAirsoftTeam

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?