Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Best intro level aeg?

food007 Put what you think is the best intro level aeg here!

3 years ago

BattleX JG, AnK, CA or SRC. Affordable, ok quality. G&G or GnP, better quality.

3 years ago

YoLoL JG hands down. Reasonable priced, good performance and they last just enough to decide if you stay in the hobie or move to something else.

3 years ago

YoLoL JG hands down. Reasonable priced, good performance and they last just enough to decide if you stay in the hobie or move to something else.

3 years ago

Jtucker74 I would have to say the HK UMP Competition Series would be an awesome choice for one starting out in the sport.

3 years ago

NordicAirsoft G&G. Started with one (GR16 high speed, $150) and although I have bought new AEGs and left this one behind it still works like a charm, checked the gearbox a while ago and all the parts still function perfectly and are in mint condition, considering it had to bear a beginner airsofter for almost 2 years, trust me, it has seen some heavy use. Nowadays it is completely modded out and it is a beast. The gears are great, the gearbox itself is solid too, hopup is good but can break easily. (A piece chipped off of mine). Would recommend.

3 years ago
food007

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?