Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

newbie with questions

blackburn03 so, i'm a new airsoft player, and i got some questions
-is it possible to attach bipods, foregrip,... to an m4a1 without having a RIS rail attached to it first?

3 years ago

Birdman dont think so, you can buy an ris rail and attach it to your gun but then youll have to get a battery holder thing that goes on the ris rail and that holds your battery instead of inside your rail...

3 years ago

Birdman i have a KWA SR-10. i want further range. so i can turn my gun into a DMR. what is the best choice to do so. what i have done to my gun thus far is:
1)put in a new SP120 spring.
now i heard that r-hops will give you extra distance but not faster fps. which is what i need cause im shooting about 370 with .28s. can anybody help me with how the r-hop works and will it significantly increase my distance with my SR-10?
or what other options do i have? thanks for any info.

3 years ago

JarHead Hi! Does the stock battery get drained when not in use? I tried charging my batteries at night and tried using it in the morning but it\'s totally drained. is there something wrong with my batteries or that is really the case with stock batteries? My battery is an 8.4v CM Battery that came with the CM.041 AEG. Please Advise. Thanks!

3 years ago

NordicAirsoft I might be wayyy too late but if someone else is struggling with the same problem, they'll get their answer here. NiMH/NiCD batteries drain when not in use. LiPo/LiFePo/LiI-ion batteries don't and generally have better all-around performance, but require some modifications and such.

3 years ago
blackburn03

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?