Comments 4
Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Humidity versus Wallet: The end to unnecessary fog.

Malark I discuss how I have overcome needless fogging, and consequently, gameplay delays and other annoying problems.

3 years ago

Malark In my years of airsofting, one recurring problem has been the almost intangible and immortal fiend that is fog. Fog causes many problems for all airsoft players, including but not limited to; blurry vision, friendly fire, horrid rage, mental distress, and the dismal act tossing of AEG'S. Many courageous people and a few technical mavericks have put many hours of serious thought into finding a solution, to no avail.

The avail we seek is the total eradication of fog, the deaths of each and every fog particle, and for the issue to finally rest in it's finite result of perfection. But how can we do this? How could I, a mechanically disinclined writer, without a shred of engineering experience possibly fix the issue? Well, the fight is certainly not between the fog and your fists. After all, we're airsofters here, and we utilize weapons and technologies to get around certain problems that piss us off!

In my desperate search for my solution to ending fog, I came across one item that I instantly fell in love with. Enter the GA fan goggles.

www.evike.com/product_info.php

I've owned these goggles for three and a half years, they work as well as they did on day one, and I wouldn't recommend any other goggles in the world. I've put the GA goggles to the most horrid tests, purposefully and unintentionally. I started my tests with placing an abhorrent amount of fog inside the goggles, and to my great joy the fog dissipated in just seconds after activating the fan.

The next tests were situational for sure, the battery life falls into that category and passes with flying colors. The goggles can last for months seemingly, on just two triple A batteries. The goggles have a great variety of colors to suit each scenario you could find yourself in. Foliage green, Matte black, and Desert tan are equally beautiful and mimic the performance quality of each other.

A dirt test was also in order, and time was the proctor by which it became filthy. I clean my pair of goggles regularly, every few weeks. At first that may seem to be a contradiction, but certainly the quality of the goggles overrides that very premise by which many masks fail. At the end of the day, this pair of goggles requires very little maintenance and brings the greatest relief I've ever felt whilst I fought on the battle field.

With its' hybrid ability of switching from a mask to goggles and back again, I still use my foliage green pair of today, and I always say without a shred of doubt that I don't regret buying these. They are 100% the best pair I've ever used, and I recommend them to every airsofter who is alive today. I've had three of my friends purchase the same pair, and they all agree completely.

3 years ago

Malark In my years of airsofting, one recurring problem has been the almost intangible and immortal fiend that is fog. Fog causes many problems for all airsoft players, including but not limited to; blurry vision, friendly fire, horrid rage, mental distress, and the dismal act of tossing AEG'S. Many courageous people and a few technical mavericks have put many hours of serious thought into finding a solution, to no avail.

The avail we seek is the total eradication of fog, the deaths of each and every fog particle, and for the issue to finally rest in it's finite result of perfection. But how can we do this? How could I, a mechanically disinclined writer, without a shred of engineering experience possibly fix the issue? Well, the fight is certainly not between the fog and your fists. After all, we're airsofters here, and we utilize weapons and technologies to get around certain problems that piss us off!

In my desperate search for my solution to ending fog, I came across one item that I instantly fell in love with. Enter the GA fan goggles.

www.evike.com/product_info.php

I've owned these goggles for three and a half years, they work as well as they did on day one, and I wouldn't recommend any other goggles in the world. I've put the GA goggles to the most horrid tests, purposefully and unintentionally. I started my tests with placing an abhorrent amount of fog inside the goggles, and to my great joy the fog dissipated in just seconds after activating the fan.

The next tests were situational for sure, the battery life falls into that category and passes with flying colors. The goggles can last for months seemingly, on just two triple A batteries. The goggles have a great variety of colors to suit each scenario you could find yourself in. Foliage green, Matte black, and Desert tan are equally beautiful and mimic the performance quality of each other.

A dirt test was also in order, and time was the proctor by which it became filthy. I clean my pair of goggles regularly, every few weeks. At first that may seem to be a contradiction, but certainly the quality of the goggles overrides that very premise by which many masks fail. At the end of the day, this pair of goggles requires very little maintenance and brings the greatest relief I've ever felt whilst I fought on the battle field.

With its' hybrid ability of switching from a mask to goggles and back again, I still use my foliage green pair of today, and I always say without a shred of doubt that I don't regret buying these. They are 100% the best pair I've ever used, and I recommend them to every airsofter who is alive today. I've had three of my friends purchase the same pair, and they all agree completely.

3 years ago

magan preference of the person owning it. There can be definite benefits to a person if he opt for the nitro battery-powered ones but there can also be apparent benefits to the other person who pick out the electric powered models.
www.rctopshop.com/esky-rc-helicopters

2 years ago
Malark

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?