Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

How to Airsoft like a pro ?

Keywords: How, to, Airsoft, like, pro

rudy How to Airsoft like a pro ? Any advices, resources, guides, how-tos and tutorials to share ?
I'll start with the tutorials we have
- What is Airsoft: blog.airsoft-squared.com/what-is-airsoft
- How to start an Airsoft team ? blog.airsoft-squared.com/how-to-start-an-airsoft-team
- How to choose a first Airsoft Gun ? blog.airsoft-squared.com/how-to-choose-a-first-airsoft-gun
- How to upgrade an Airsoft gun : blog.airsoft-squared.com/how-to-upgrade-an-airsoft-gun
- How to choose your Airsoft BBs : blog.airsoft-squared.com/how-to-choose-airsoft-bbs
- How to prepare for an Airsoft Event : blog.airsoft-squared.com/how-to-preparing-for-an-airsoft-event
- How to be a good sniper in Airsoft? blog.airsoft-squared.com/how-to-be-a-good-sniper-in-airsoft
- Airsoft tactics : covering fire : blog.airsoft-squared.com/airsoft-tactics-flanking
- Airsoft tactics: flanking : blog.airsoft-squared.com/airsoft-tactics-flanking

3 years ago

RugbyGoth For french speaking dudes: www.airsoft-attitude.fr/

3 years ago

Spitfire One thing that I've always seen so heavily overlooked in airsoft is the human body.

3 years ago

Spitfire The single biggest thing I've always seen overlooked in airsoft is the human body. How can you be expected to run a fairly heavy gun all day if you never do any cardio or strength excerszes? Personally, I find that my game improves %150 whenever I get into shape, so if you're looking to be an airsoft pro, go jog a mile and do some pushups. You'll be amazed at how much your performance increases.

3 years ago

Spitfire OH, and eat healthy dangit. Cramping ruins an entire day or airsoft. Eat some bananas before a game. ESPECIALLY if the boots you're using are fairly heavy boots.

3 years ago
rudy

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?