Comments 6
Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

What do you look for in an Airsoft BB Brand?

Sophia0092 We are coming out with a new BB Brand and I was interested in what people are looking for in a BB brand I am only familiar with the scientific factors of a BB not too familar with the Game itself if you have any input I will be glad to hear it :)

3 years ago

Sophia0092 I am a real person My linkedin is Sophia Nava and my instagram is: Sophietreal .

3 years ago

SuperiorTCG If you are making a brand of BBs, you essentially want them to be able to run in super high speed set-ups and rifles that have tightbores. If you can show me your BBs running in a rifle that shoots incredibly fast with a tightbore barrel installed, I will gladly make sure I use nothing else.

3 years ago

Sophia0092 Our BB's so far are precise and very consistent in the spherical form we are currently perfecting the velocity and as you were saying to fit into a series of guns.

3 years ago

YoLoL Consistency in size and shape. Also cost is in the equation but it would be the definitive variable. Bio degrable materials are also desirable so far anything in the market that is biodegradable is also expensive or has short shelf life or that's what I heard.

3 years ago

NordicAirsoft G&G BBs are the best you can buy with a reasonable price. Never jam, always accurate and consistent, perfectly biodegradable and never ever jam in good mags. I'd recommend them anytime and BB developers should learn from them.

3 years ago
Sophia0092

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?