Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Airsoft Squared

MerlinDKM Can I suggest a place to put suggestions somewhere? For example a discussion group..

5 years ago

Anonymous You can absolutely open a group. The fastest way to implementnew features and send us feedbacks is by using the "Send us feedbacks" options on the left column or by using our contact form. But make this website live, it's all yours

5 years ago

AnKh is airsoft squared french ?

5 years ago

FrostBite I think the guys who run it are

5 years ago

milsimaustralia Maybe a forum...full page width might help with comms between all members

5 years ago

rudy We opened the discussion section www.airsoft-squared.com/discussions We need your support to launch it right. Could you open a thread ? Also, you might know that every discussion threads in (public) Groups are also displayed in the Discussion section

5 years ago

MerlinDKM Having issues viewing my reviews...I click on the one I did about the camera and it sends be back to the home page...and then the click on my KWA RIS review and it sends me to airsoftconnected.com/... never been there before in my life.

5 years ago

rudy The issue has been solved. Thanks for writing cause it was pretty serious.

5 years ago

Anonymous Hello! How about a page for airsoft videos, so people can post links to videos!

5 years ago

rudy I noted the idea. Thanks

5 years ago

rudy It will come soon. You already can post videos in the Group and Events Video Tabs

5 years ago

milsimaustralia Are you guys thinking about a forum...would make comms between members easier at a general level and would make it easier to find members you may want to befriend.

5 years ago

rudy Reading our minds :) But we'll bring much more than just that soon.

5 years ago

Cartman I'm fearing that a forum would kill all the rests of the site. Everyone would posts reviews, scénarios, and so on in the forum, and no more on the dedicated page.

5 years ago

rudy Airsoft v1.1 will include a place to share ideas. We didn't want a forum, exactly for the reasons you are mentioning Cartman. This will be something completely integrated. One more week to wait

5 years ago

Cartman what about a giant chat room, where everyone could chat, and then get in touch in private, then add as friend...??

5 years ago

rudy Cool idea.

5 years ago
rudy

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?