Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Gear Whores

Anonymous So what's your gear?

5 years ago

Robin-Hood I'm kinda in between right now I recently sold a lot of stuff. I've got a CIRAS and an EPC, a couple first line setups one with a molle battle belt & another on a plain old duty belt, a MICH2002, a new repro Ops Core FAST helmet, Sordins, etc and of course a tonne of BDUs, some DCUs and a set of PCU L5. But I'm putting together a practical kit at the moment rather than going for an impression.

5 years ago

nerakhon I am kinda' Multicam freak. So TRU-SPEC multicam extreme pants and blouse and combat shirt for warmer days. MICH2002 helmet, CIRAS and Blastbelt. Sand Blackhawk boots complete the gear setup. For PMC kind of missions I got 5.11 Taclite pants and Covert shirt with Tasmanian tiger chest rig.

5 years ago

Anonymous I'am in the process of getting my Russian VDV gear together. I getting my stuff straight from Russia. And it is real steel all the way... But for the moment I'm running a camogrom set with CIRAS west.

5 years ago

LoneWolf808 Woking on Completing my ACU Load out, currently i have a Condor MOPC In ACU along with some open top pouches with a Radio and Hydration Pouch, More to Come later

5 years ago

SAper Well since most of the time i'm pointman so I have a light molle belt. But since all best is OD :D

5 years ago

medicman4444 flecktarn and aplenfalrge for me slowly building full sets of each none of that fancy new fandangled molly stuff =p

4 years ago

SamFoxDie86 I'm slowly getting my SAS load out sorted. Currently I have a Paraclete RAV on order with various pouches. I own - blackhawk V2 knee pads, UBACS DPM shirt (MOD issued), Blackhawk drop leg P226 holster, Webtex DPM trousers, Webtex Desert DPM trousers, DPM Smock, LOWA Desert Elite Boots, and as a spare rig I have TAS MK II Operators rig. Pouch wise, dump pouch, double retention M4 mag pouches, medium kit pouch, double pistol pouch and finally a medium size radio pouch. Oh and I have a Webtex Aquatex hydration sack on the way. Very practical load out for me as I'm normally the one lending out mags to my squad and on stand by if any of our kit falls apart.

5 years ago

Echo42Video Special Halloween Episode
www.youtube.com/watch

5 years ago
Robin-Hood

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?