Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Airsofting in Finland

Anonymous Pari videoita lisätty!
Few videos added!

5 years ago

Anonymous Pelejä tällä viikonlopulla? Missä? Oliko hyvä?

5 years ago

Anonymous Uusi video lisätty!
New video added!

5 years ago

Anonymous Last Sunday game cancelled! Raining like hell this week, wonder if there will be gaming this weekend...

5 years ago

Anonymous Most epic "killstreak" wasted on full memory card...

5 years ago

Anonymous Missä pelaatte? Mikä pelipaikka, millain maasto etc?

5 years ago

Anonymous Any games this weekend? Pelejä viikonloppuna?

4 years ago

Anonymous Next video in the works! S&T SVD AEG "action review" video!

4 years ago

Anonymous New video posted on my youtube channel!

4 years ago

Anonymous Funny how YouTube partner-support thinks one of my airsoft videos is Battlefield video? game content...

4 years ago

airsoft2012 Hi guys! I just joined the group and i am new in Helsinki, an experienced airsoftners too, in hurry to find a place to play airsoft, please give me help where and when to join some games in Helsinki area?
thanks for your help!
:)

4 years ago

Anonymous There is pks-airsoft.net who got 2 airsoft fields in Lahnus and Korpilampi in Espoo. Then there is Paloheinä, team-sport.fi and sissos arena where there is games sometimes!

4 years ago

Anonymous New video on my youtube channel! Contour FPS action in the best Finnish game-site, Paloheinä!

4 years ago

Anonymous Finally after a long busy summer I will actually be able to go for a game of airsoft. Video will follow next week! Be sure to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe!

4 years ago

Anonymous If you are following my videos please give me suggestions on videos I should make or any other ideas related to the videos!

4 years ago

Anonymous New video uploaded to my YouTube channel!

4 years ago

Porter Maybe you have seen this video in Youtube Airsoft filmmakers group, but check out my video from Finnish airsoft game, moderated by Jalasjärvi airsoft RY. www.youtube.com/watch

4 years ago

Anonymous Hyvä video oli!

4 years ago

Glare Not sure when I would ever get to Finland with all my gear ready to rock, but...

4 years ago

Anonymous Well, this group is mostly about airsoft videos and topics from Finland! I'm trying to write more blogs and review in the future!

4 years ago

InfidelAirsoftTeam Check us out on Facebook and Youtube -- www.youtube.com/infidelairsoftteamsc Write your comment here

3 years ago

harry i think i have the same one, cool.
I like this game,
Share my airsoft gare from www.hiairsoft.com/combat-gear-c-1.html

3 years ago

Sabathius Hi everyone! I hope you don't mind if I share video advertising our small game game? It's more kind if arena vid. No action or even players... Here it goes: youtu.be/QMMPB0Uoho0

3 years ago

RBAirsoft That feeling when you accidentally delete your account because the language was change to French, and then the admin make sure that all content are restored to the user after the user screwed up!!!

Great thanks to the admin!

3 years ago

hao232 ello everyone, i am a university student going to attend a study abroad program in Finland, i would like to know that can a foreign student buy and use airsoft inn finland?, is there any law or paperwork regard this subject
thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english

6 months ago
RBAirsoft

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?