Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

New functionalities on Airsoft Squared

rudy Listening to your suggestions to make this website a great Airsoft platform

5 years ago

Cartman Already told by mail, but can be discuss with everyone :
Chatroom, would be faster and better, from my point of view, to know each other and discuss together...Room, and private functionnality, with link to group where member are, events where members participate, and members profile

5 years ago

rudy Thanks Cartman. I noted it in the roadmap. We have thousands of ideas. I added yours.

5 years ago

BristolRecon Can you allow groups to submit there own Twitter and Facebook accounts so it links in with news feeds? also you need to adjust the videos when there in-bedded as on our group it just cuts a bit off as the main section is just slightly to small. it would also be great is we can customise our own pages tot he point of background images and allow us to move content around.

4 years ago

rudy We are working on the first functionnality ! As for the videos, thats a bug we need to fix. It takes some time to fix everything but it's on the list of tasks. As for the custom pages, i note the idea.

4 years ago
rudy

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?