Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Youtube Airsoft Filmakers

milsimaustralia Howdy,

I'm Rob I make the Airsoft Modern Combat videos. I recently went to the Philippines to shoot video
have a game and visit airsoft mates there. After rewatching/editing the footage an idea hit me.

We all know that airsoft is a global sport, what most of us don't know is what is actually going down
in other countries. I had planned on opening a forum but really there are so many forums out there
what can you get out of them...and will one more be any different from the others.

So my idea? A regular "show" about airsoft worldwide, with video sent in by contributors. The 'reports'
would follow a definite format (at first) and basically let everyone know what is happening in your area/country.

The format would be about game day, filmed on game day. An interview with perhaps two players ( a team leader
and team joker perhaps), questions
about the field, the teams playing, the game play style, fps levels, lowcaps/hicaps, airsoft costs
in that country/area and of course about any
interesting guns getting around the field.

The video 2GB max could be sent to me via the program 'dropbox' for editing and contributors would have their
channels/teams/sponsors advertized during the "show"(30mins perhaps) and have their channels advertized
on the channel home page.

What I'm looking to do is have a central place to showcase airsoft World Wide, and lets guys get
a glimpse of airsoft around the world.

If you are interested or know someone that wants to get in front of a camera and do reports
like this. Please message me back.

Cheers

Rob

5 years ago

Venta_incure i think, its a good idea :D im from Slovenia (Europe), and if you get many people to this "project", that will be nice! =D

5 years ago

milsimaustralia Thats what I'm thinking, it would be great to see how everyone plays, their loadouts and guns and learn a bit about airsoft in other countries

5 years ago

Raikens I'm from Spain and I'm an Airsoft reporter. Video&photo

5 years ago

NightAngel im from Minnesota and I will see if someone in my group has a camera that we can use. otherwise im for it :)

5 years ago

milsimaustralia sounds good. if you'd like more info message me.

5 years ago

milsimaustralia Make sure you leave a link to your channel when you join the group or add you video on the video page!!

5 years ago

Delta1 disregard the last message to you. the format is listed here on your videogroup page.

5 years ago

Venta_incure one question =) the interview, should it be in english or country language with english subtitles? i think, its more interesting, if we make interview with country language and english subt. =D what do you think "milsim?

5 years ago

milsimaustralia Subtitles or English, either would be good...It is definitely up to the contributor. btw my name is Rob ;)

5 years ago

Venta_incure ok.. :D

5 years ago

AIRBOP From Portugal: www.youtube.com/airbopairsoftteam

3 years ago

Delta1 Hi,

I play at Mike Force Airsoft on the Central Coast of California. We have been recording videos of some of our operations for years. The principal videographers for these games are from a group called Hill Of The Skull.

Their youtube page is here:

www.youtube.com/user/HTSREDPLAGUEx

I think you have a great idea here. Let me know how they can send you their vids. They have a lot of footage and the ones on youTube are just what they had time to edit. I'm sure they'd be into getting more exposure for their work.

BTW...Mike Force Airsoft Club is one of the oldest clubs in California having started originally as a paintball club 20 years ago. They have evolved into what they are today offering high quality milsim for all able-bodied and enthusiastic airsoft fans 9 years old and older (currently no maximum age limit with the oldest regular member being 61 years old).

The games are pretty good with everyone conforming to uniformity standards and many of the members are ex-mil and some even Special Forces.

www.mikeforceairsoft.org

5 years ago

milsimaustralia This group will have some moderation. Please join the group if you want to leave a link to your channel. Cheers.

5 years ago

milsimaustralia My latest vid is here. www.youtube.com/watch

5 years ago

milsimaustralia To all group members and visitors the project I posted about here, about a world wide airsoft show, is moving ahead. If you would like to contribute a report on your team, and airsoft in your country please visit our private forum for the show at www.airsoftguild.com I put up the site to improve comms and to more easily coordinate and discuss ideas about the show. Cheers, Rob

5 years ago

Echo42Video Could you all please show your support at this page www.facebook.com/SkirmishHD We appreciate every like

5 years ago

Dingo1 My channel: www.youtube.com/user/TierOneAirsoft1

Im new to editing, but im learning quickily and have a intro video in the works.

Also, theres a milsim coming up on sunday, so ill get some more go pro footage then.

5 years ago

yosser check out the vids at www.youtube.com/yosser65 and comments are welcome - enjoy the vids Airsoft Bob is watching!

5 years ago

Angie Hi! I'm Angie from team M4H. This is our first review at Dogtag Airsoft! Please check out Peepsairsoft on youtube for our great game footage. Thank you (-= ATP REVIEW youtu.be/KQKDlXgPXv4 GAME FOOTAGE youtu.be/FF_ih4mBx6M PEEPSAIRSOFT YOUTUBE LINK www.youtube.com/user/PEEPsAirsoft

5 years ago

yosser heres an idea - members should be able to post vids here!

5 years ago

VIYAboy Heyya my channel: www.youtube.com/user/VIYAairsoftgroup
go check me out! i need more viewers, would help a lot!

5 years ago

Basho There follows a declassified film about our SUB OPERATION - BLADERUNNER.

EVENT OUTLINE:
These events encompass the highest level of Military Simulation and Attendees were tested to a level unprecedented in airsoft, sustaining -- hardship, duress, a lack of sleep and a lack of food for 36hours.
Attendees received initial orders prior to the operation and were required to begin the event outside of an airsoft environment. Tasks included professional training in surveillance, followed by going to a designated place and identifying a group of Targets. Surveillance of those Targets then commenced using covert communication equipment and vehicles, following on foot when required.

But then something they didn't expect happened!

Late at night the Target's turned the tables and captured two of the Attendees in a well-planned road stop. They were taken to the Target's compound and tested for resistance to interrogation. Upon the discovery of this the Attendees then planned, practiced and executed a rescue operation in the early hours of the morning calling on all they had learned in the training and previous day's play. Could they rescue their teammates alive and capture the Target leader?

ABOUT US:
TIER 1 MILITARY SIMULATION Ltd is a military simulation training company owned and managed by former-Royal Marine Commando Non-Commissioned Officers and a former UKSF 22 SAS Regiment Operator with over 57 years regular service between them.

WATCH IT HERE:
www.youtube.com/watch

5 years ago

rudy Hi Guys, we fixed the problem with embedded videos. You can now embed all your great productions. Cheers, The Airsoft Squared Team

5 years ago

RugbyGoth Hello!
Here is my youtube channel with my airsoft videos, most of them are unedited footage of games in western France. Enjoy!
www.youtube.com/user/goth357

5 years ago

AirsoftBeach Hey guys
My YouTube channel has a mix of airsoft matches, killstreaks, zombie videos, grenade moments, and much much more. So check me out and tell me what you think.
Hope you guys enjoy the vids!
www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftBeach

5 years ago

MAKOTV Check out our channel at www.youtube.com/TheMAKOTeam

5 years ago

DarK-ForcE Some videos from Hamilton, New Zealand
www.youtube.com/watch

5 years ago

Anonymous hi all,

i make videos using my gopro hd not really a video edtior but i do my best. enjoy the videos from malta eu

www.youtube.com/airsoftmalta

5 years ago

Echo42Video Special Halloween Episode
www.youtube.com/watch

5 years ago

CGDJ Do you guys mind if i join, even though I'm still aspiring?

5 years ago

jonigeri Hi, I'm a Japanese player.
If more people want to communicate. English is poor. Xo

My video is here
youtu.be/VlEU56bddU4

4 years ago

buscapeh Hi all!!! Check my group's videos: Cobra Airsoft Team here in Airsoft Squared

4 years ago

yosser Check out my videos on Youtube www.youtube.com/yosser65 -PLEASE subscribe

4 years ago

yosser Also forgot to mention you can checkout some example vids via my Airsoft Sq'd channel right here on the video tab! : www.airsoft-squared.com/group/54/airsoft-odyssey/videos

4 years ago

TheSniperQc Hey everybody, check m youtube airsoft Channel: www.youtube.com/TheSniperQc

4 years ago

Archaen Hey there, check out my channel, for some Canadian Airsoft www.youtube.com/user/SFAirsofter/featured

4 years ago

Anonymous Here is a video from Area48, in San Jose, CA USA
www.youtube.com/watch

4 years ago

Zal4nder Hey there fellow airsofters, go check out our youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/Vengaboysno1

4 years ago

Monkey Hi check out our YouTube channel
www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftRheintal

4 years ago

BlackSheep Hey guys, Israeli airsoft at its finest ! feel free to talk and tell me your opinion !
www.youtube.com/user/FurryBlackSheep

4 years ago

Sandline Airsoft in northern Sweden

www.youtube.com/watch

4 years ago

MadcrewGunti Airsoft here at the best field in Georgia, ELITE OPS! Check it out, more videos will be up soon!

www.youtube.com/watch

4 years ago

Anonymous New video on my YouTube channel, includes a over 100 meter shot/hit with SVD AEG

www.youtube.com/watch

4 years ago

Porter Drift HD helmet camera footage from Finland, take a look!
www.youtube.com/watch

4 years ago

RugbyGoth Video of an afternoon; Action cam and new types of games (the gladiator arena and Capture the Fred) www.youtube.com/watch

4 years ago

Porter www.youtube.com/watch
After a long break, there's new video from Finland, check out!

4 years ago

IRONHORSECINEMA Hey all! Check out our fan film based on Call of Duty Modern Warfare! Let us know what you think! www.youtube.com/watch

4 years ago

Porter New video, Finnish "Act of Valor" :D
Or something like that :D
www.youtube.com/watch

4 years ago

kylebunny Does anybody use a gun mounted camera? or know of a good one to recommend? I bought the Oregon scientific camera, and it sucks, horrible sound quality (due to waterproofing) and I could record better video on a potato.

4 years ago

Porter GoPro Hero2&3 and Isaw Ace 2 are the only ways to shoot professional quality videos. Drift HD and Contour HD are the second best choices, they have lower prices and little bit lower quality, but they are still great choices to shoot airsoft videos, but as I said the only ways to shoot professional quality FPS-videos are New GoPros and Isaw ace 2

4 years ago

Porter www.youtube.com/watch
More Airsoft from Finland and in this time at snow. There is also something like Night at Roxbury.... I'm not sure :D

3 years ago

Porter Check this out, like and subscribe too :) www.youtube.com/watch

3 years ago

InfidelAirsoftTeam Check us out on Facebook and Youtube -- www.youtube.com/infidelairsoftteamsc

3 years ago

KnightWatchProd I have a few YouTube videos that feature airsoft weapons. Longer films are in the works.
www.youtube.com/user/paraicmulgrew

3 years ago

Tosmo Check out my channel for videos of Airsoft here in South East Texas: www.youtube.com/user/ToSMoProductions/featured

Also check out my most recent video:
youtu.be/xLwBRy9yfxs

3 years ago

Tosmo Here's the video from my most recent skirmish

youtu.be/-9XzpKsPDwI

3 years ago

m414 Cool airsoft masks video youtu.be/_Jm2i2zxV1I

3 years ago

harry oh, cool gun, but my magpul STR carbine stock was broken when the game..

3 years ago

AIRBOP Airsoft Portugal - 24 Jack Bauer Returns - Metal City
watch:
youtu.be/oTEmrYqQ37g

3 years ago
milsimaustralia

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?