Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Airsoft Squared public release

Axel I've written to you an @-mail with a bug and a suggestion.
BTW. I cannot attend I will be in work and in Poland that time :P

5 years ago

Axel BTW. in section Review, in Category Replica, there is a "hole" called Assault Rifle, because M4A1 is neither Machine gun nor SMG nor anything on the list :)

5 years ago

Axel I cannot change profile pic. With .png over 1000x1000 it just freezes, and under this size it uploads it, but after hitting "save" I get back to my old pic.

5 years ago

Anonymous I noted your first remark (about "assault rifles"). It will be done in a couple of hours. As for the photo bug, we are aware that when the photo is larger than 2MB it freezes. But under 2MB it should work fine if you wait for the photo to appear and then click on Save (if you are too quick to save, yes it doesn't take into account).

5 years ago

Axel No no,

5 years ago

Axel first of all could you add Shift+Enter = '\n' (new line) :P cuz its difficult to write. Back to pictures, when its over 2Mb it is not uploading and on "save" it returns php error. When image is smaller than 2mb and I hit save before finished uploading it also returns error. However after having picture 100% uploaded, it doesn't change after save. Strange thing is that it changes after re-loging. Yes I know I spam you with minor bugs and stupid suggestions, but this is just the way I'm :P

5 years ago

Anonymous It's not spam and it's really useful. Photo uploads is our priority for tonight.

5 years ago

Anonymous What is the Shift+Enter and your problem when writing ?

5 years ago

Axel ^this. I'm running Opera 11.50, Windows 7 Home Premium and when I push Shift+Enter it posts what I have written and opens new cart (It should move me to new line).

5 years ago

Axel Also it would be nice if you modify notification system. Now I'm notified only about things I did, and what my friends did, not about replies to my comments and stuff.

5 years ago

Axel And "Keep me logged in" or "Remember me" :P

5 years ago

Axel Btw. did you know that Rudy in Polish means Red headed :P

5 years ago

Anonymous Every time you modify a review it wipes out some data like costs and battery life. Also cant make battery life 0 as there is no battery. keeps making it 1.06 joules.

5 years ago

Anonymous Hi gatz, can you tell me the exact list of fields/data lost every time you modify a review ? (you said cost, baterry life and ?). I didnt understand the second point : you cant enter 0 on Battery life ? and it writes 1.06 joules instead ?

5 years ago

Anonymous when modifying a exsiting review, the fields "Cost" and "Magazine capacity" go blank and dont appear when you republish. Battery life when entered as "0" or Blank says 1.07*joules.

5 years ago

Anonymous This will be corrected soon. Thanks for your feedbacks.

5 years ago

MerlinDKM Just did a review on a camera, and realized there isn't a really "great" place to put gun/POV cameras.

5 years ago

Anonymous I just read it. Excellent !

5 years ago

Anonymous Hi MerlinDKM, sorry i didnt understand first. What is exactly your need

5 years ago

Anonymous You can use "send us feedbacks" to explain better your thinking

5 years ago

BBBastard Hey Rudy! Having trouble buying ad space. Sent you an email. I ca't complete the checkout on isocket.com, after I enter details and credit card info, I hit Continue and nothing happens. I tried Opera, Safari, Firefox and IE.

5 years ago

Anonymous Hi, glad to have you on Airsoft Squared. I'm checking what has happened and will write you in one hour or two to let you know. If we have a real problem there, we'll use Paypal or checks

5 years ago

Anonymous We just made some corrections on iSocket. Can you retry. If you still have problems, let me know quickly i will take you on Skype to let you publish your ad banners tonight.

5 years ago

Anonymous Thomas got you. Cool

5 years ago

BBBastard DONE! Works great!

5 years ago

Anonymous Perfect ! Thanks again

5 years ago

FatMax So, what does the roadmap say about user galleries ? You need to have to option for groupd to have more than one admin, atleast editors that can publish content. Also, though I havent tested events yet; These should be stored and searchable, be related to a group, and be able to publish aftergame pictures/videos to. Other than that, this looks just great! Good call!

5 years ago

Anonymous I noted your idea about "more than one admin on groups and events". As for the groups related to events (and the contrary), it's already working. what do you call "stored and searchable events" ? In the Events and Groups, you can publish photo albums. It's not already as cool as we would like but what would be the functionnality for "aftergames pictures and videos" (is it different from our photo albums ?). Thanks for your feedbacks. The v2.0 is already being developped and we'll implement the good ideas.

5 years ago

FatMax I havent tested out events yet, but I´m just curious if events get deleted after they have past. By having past events, pictures/video from events would be saved for the future.

5 years ago

FatMax Also, by user photoalbums, I mean albums posted directly under the user profile. The only way I have found pictureposting bu regular users now, is your profile picture. Am I correct ?

5 years ago

rudy You can also post photos in groups and events (Photo tab)

5 years ago

Anonymous Wow airsoft squared is french ?? fuck i was sending all the mailing when it was the beta in english -_-' ahahha fack ! lol

5 years ago

Anonymous Nice job guys !

5 years ago

Anonymous really needs easy way to see location

5 years ago
rudy

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?