Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Fallout: Redemption

skip Keep up to date with Fallout: Redemption on facebook - www.facebook.com/events/263860317078401/

3 years ago

skip Details of the factions have been released on ASI - follow the link www.airsoftireland.com/forums/index.php/topic/25539-the-factions/

Parts 1 and 2 of the storyline have been released, check out the blog above to see those

3 years ago

rudy Nice event. I featured it on the home.

3 years ago

skip Cheers rudy! The game is being put on by a local airsoft team using one of largest sites in northern ireland. The team have put a ton of time and effort into props and planning to try to make this one of the top games of the summer.

3 years ago

rudy I'm going to post this on the 400 000 facebook page in fact :) (programmed for this week) If you could post the www.airsoft-squared.com link somewhere on your site that would be much appreciated

3 years ago

skip Posted it on the teams facebook (the guys who are organising the game) and the events page itself. Will fire it up in a few other places too mate. Cheers for the help!

3 years ago

Thoe Sanday™ Good luck! \\m/

3 years ago
skip

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?