Comments 12
Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

What would be your buying advice for beginners ?

rudy What replica to buy for a newbie?

5 years ago

MerlinDKM Get out and play!! Do not get in over your head and buy the most expensive, advanced replica. Make sure that the airsoft community in your area is established; hit up the local forums, talk to the local retailers. There is nothing worse then getting into a hobby that you cannot play do to lack of players!
Budget, do not blow all your money on a fancy gun, and not be able to purchase things such as tactical gear, eye protection, BBs and batteries! Make sure your gun is upgradable! While it may not be the powerhouse of the field the first day out, you will be able to upgrade as you get more and more into the sport!

5 years ago

liao1889 All due respect to Merlin...newbies shouldn't be encouraged to spend too much money on their first purchase. but something they feel comfortable with, and get out there to get a lay of the land first...feel the game, the rush....THEN you go out and buy the nastiest unit of your choosing you can get your hands on

5 years ago

MerlinDKM thats why I said not to blow all your money on a fancy gun, but something that you can upgrade later (after you get a feel for the field).

5 years ago

jojobinx42 Don't be afraid to get shot. When you start playing for the first time, you will get shot a lot, and you wont get many kills. But the more you play, the better you get.
Also, be honest. If you don't call your hits, you can ruin the game for everyone. And if someone else is not calling their hits, don't retaliate, just go tell a ref about it.
But most importantly, Be Safe and Have Fun!!!

5 years ago

jojobinx42 I totally read the title of this as "Your advice to beginning airsofters"

5 years ago

Lucan High Speed Low Drag

5 years ago

ENFORCER75 If you are just getting into like i am i would go to ur local walmart and get one of thier air soft guns or rifles to start of with then get the upper priced weapons as u get better at it.

5 years ago

impactgames #1: You get what you pay for.
#2: Talk to other players. Online reviews might be skewed to sound great because nobody takes time to write if they got scammed or if something is just ok at best.
#3: Try things out if possible. Before investing money in a sniper/shotgun/smg/etc ask someone at the field if you can try it. Just be careful with it ;)

5 years ago

x12aman If its your 1st gun, try a walmart gun or something to really see if you like airsoft before you get any powerful, full metal assault rifle. then, if you don't like it, then you only spent $20-$40 instead of $200

5 years ago

S3V3R Buy something simple thats ready to go. I would suggest that people get out and have a go with various rental guns to work out what they like.
Most retailers i know arent conn artists, if you tell them you're new, they'd be happy to suggest something that would suit you!
I would definitely suggest getting an AEG before you get a GBB pistol or anything!

5 years ago

Riotharmus don't buy a gun first.. some good boots, decent Eye protection and enjoy a good few games trying as many different hire guns as you can until you find one that fits right.. hold them, shoot them, buy them!

5 years ago
rudy

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?