Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

What is your favourite weight of BB?

Keywords: BBs

rudy What is your favourite weight of BB?
20g ?
23g ?
25g ?
28g ?
30g ?
35g ?
40g ?
43g ?

5 years ago

soap with my M4A1 i have 450fps with 40g

5 years ago

MerlinDKM .25g BIOs for my KWA KM4s. The manufacturer recommends its, so that tells you something right there. It also gives you the right amount of accuracy, without killing the FPS. However, it really depends on the role of the weapon; support weapons do not need to be accurate per-say; Sniper rifles however would need the heavier weight do to the increase in FPS.

5 years ago

liao1889 0.20g BBs for most games, although open field games sometimes requires the use of 0.25g BBs...as long as the FPS is regulated equally, not that FPS matters too much in a game

5 years ago

MrBl4ckE4gle l mainly use 0.25g BB's for all my replicas, except 0.43g for my snipers. Bl4ckE4gle

5 years ago

Lucan 35g for my A&K SVD

5 years ago

ENFORCER75 i like the normal size bbs used in the reg bb guns.

5 years ago

chrism043 my m4 i use .2g and with my dragunov svd i use .3g

5 years ago

Anonymous 0,30g for WE G39K
0,25g for KJW 1911 Tactical
0,35g for KJW Mk1 Carbine
0,20g for KJW Glock 27

5 years ago

freakolowsky PDI Grand Master 0.29g

4 years ago

Spitfire Depends on the situation. I use a .20 in my gun when I'm doing CQB, and .25 for accuracy and tearing power in field!

4 years ago

Anonymous 0.25 GG Bios with Automatic AEG:s and 0.28 GG Bios for semi sniper! Bio BB's are mostly required on Finnish sites!

4 years ago

AirsoftReplay 25g de chez Kyou en non bio vendu sur notre site www.airsoft-replay.com. Fonctionne parfaitement avec des canons de 6.01 en AEG et GBBR

3 years ago

NordicAirsoft AR: .25, G&G high quality BBs. BIO of course, the amount of trash and pollution otherwise is just ridiculous (5000 bbs per bag, 1 bag per month...) Plastic rounds are just irresponsible
Pistol: .28 or .25 to provide stability, since the barrel is so short, power is not a problem since the weather here is too cold for anything else than CO2.
Sniper, M150-160, .32 and upwards. It is hard to find heavy high quality BBs that are not black or green. I like to see where I'm shooting so I can make proper corrections. (in case of wind etc.)

3 years ago
rudy

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?