Comments 30
Likes 1
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

What is your role when you play Airsoft?

rudy What is your role when you play Airsoft?
Soldier?
Scout?
Sniper?
Engineer?
Medic?
Support?
Officer?

5 years ago

rudy I am often an officer. And I like to play medic. Being in support.

5 years ago

MabelMabel Question-how would you define a "scout"?

1 year ago

Cartman I'm often a Scout. Having my MP5K, it allow me to be silent and fast

5 years ago

Cartman I'll change to trap expert. Got to build some good traps with rat trap, and also will by landmine, 360 grenade, flashbang grenade and smoke

5 years ago

rudy That's pretty fun. There is always one gadget guy in every game and it's a lot of fun

5 years ago

MerlinDKM While playing Airsoft, my role for Dropkick Mercenaries is the Fire Team Leader for B Team, 2nd Squad. My job in the real world is Firefighter/Paramedic, so its a natural fit for me to be the Medic for 2nd Squad. I am sometimes also the DMR for my squad.

5 years ago

SamFoxDie86 Spec ops. Myself and a few others use the others in our teams as distractions while we try and sneak in on the other team and get some CQB kills.

5 years ago

liao1889 I am always on the front line, so i am best described as a grunt...but lately i get put in a commanding role more often than the ones taking orders.

So let's just say i'm a grunt who recently got promoted to an officer, hehehe

5 years ago

MrBl4ckE4gle My role is always Sniper or Soldier. <
Oh, and I grill the merguez, too ......
Bl4ckE4gle

5 years ago

btb1212 Gotta say either spec ops or soldier I have to be close to the action, it's just who I an lol

5 years ago

Lucan Scouting or Medic while using Spas12
Sniper and Scout when using SVD

5 years ago

ENFORCER75 IM iether a scout or base defender.

5 years ago

chrism043 i would be a grunt or a sniper as i have an upgraded m4 and an a&k dragunov svd

5 years ago

Claymore5 Sniper or support while using my M14 EBR,
short-range sniper or assault while using my L85,
& scout or medic while using my MP5K.

5 years ago

Hakken My role in team is bait or rear cover.

5 years ago

Anonymous Regular Grunt (Soldier) or support trooper

5 years ago

RatMan1809 Usualy officer but from some time soldier ( as temporary im not playing so often and other colegue is now leader)

5 years ago

RugbyGoth I usually play Officer as the scenario maker of my team. I can be a reporter too with my camera. Without scenario I play basic grunt with my usual buddy we are a destructive binome :D

5 years ago

Doombull3t hey guys and gals its Doombull3t, as the name suggest's im rather a sharpshooter, so i play the snealy sniper,i use a tanaka m700 aics which is a super quiet gas sniper :DDD im usualy hiding in a bush picking people off, then all of a sudden an enemy walks by oblivious of my position, thats when the knife kills get fun ;)), i also like full out abliteration with my custom pmc ak47, getting as close as i can then blasting the buggers with a few short burst's ;))

5 years ago

Dead-BoltAirsoft Usually sniper/scout... im usually doing recon when skirmishing with the team Rockin out the M14 EBR/M21 or M99 Barret

5 years ago

Vanhouten We are recon team. Soldier/Scout/Sniper. In hand MP5SD5 or G36, at backpack M24 SWS and ghillie (M24 will be changed for SVD), in tactical vest MK23.

4 years ago

CommandoK17 well its hard to say, sometimes I stay back and camp, and sometimes i rush

4 years ago

bravo1 soldier and officer

4 years ago

Spitfire Would I be a scout? I love to rush and flank. My friends always notice how hard I sprint in every game, it's really the funnest way for me. :D I tend to stick towards CQB guns (like that Mp5k review, that and I'm either getting a M4 or a G36c soon) with a ~375 fps range and a 6.03mm. Accuracy over spray as I always say.

4 years ago

Stryker74u I am scout, because I'm light and fast, not carryibg a vest, but a web belt with two hi-caps. I also use rubber knives a lot. The AK74u is my weapon of chouce, and I go full out MARPAT. Sometimes I am in charge, but usually I like to be in the thick of the action.

4 years ago

AIMEDTOPLZ when i play airsoft im mostly a CQB soldier and a engineer.

3 years ago

NordicAirsoft I don't play "roles" but when it's capture the flag or such, I'm usually the guy running the flags with either a light kit and a pistol or normal kit and a light AR. Otherwise it's silent or support (snipers etc.)

3 years ago

Templar Airsoft Me and my buddy like to disrupt and destroy the enemy forces as much as possible and rarely concern ourselves with the objective allowing the rest of our team to do so.

2 years ago

Templar Airsoft Me and my buddy like to disrupt and destroy the enemy forces as much as possible and rarely concern ourselves with the objective allowing the rest of our team to do so.

2 years ago
rudy

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?