Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Chesapeake Alpha Tactical Unit

Keywords: C.A.T.U

Desmond97 I will be having something for the team like a tryout or something maybe during the winter or spring break. Depends on the responses for the tryout/event and times that is good for everyone. For this event/tryout I only can have the first 16 people who want to do this come for this. This how it works, it's a whole day or two with shooting targets(moving and nonmoving), tactics training, mini games(2 for warm up)and more not in that order. At the end there will be a game and the last side remaining everyone will be a on the team from that side. The rest can try again next time if they want to or sign up for the team and go through the proccess chesapeakealphatacticalunit.webs.com/what-it-takes . It's just a thought, but if you think you will want to do this then for more info email me at turnerdesmond84@yahoo.com, Call/Text (757)-237-1823 or @ chesapeakealphatacticalunit.webs.com/contact-us. P.S. If you are 18 or older you can contact me also because we need someone to lead our milsim team.

3 years ago

Desmond97 This event will be held in the spring time. If anyone is interested in this, I am still taking in people for this event.

3 years ago
Desmond97

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?