Views 555
Comments 3
Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

best gun for $200?

Keywords: scar, classic, army, $200, new, to, airsoft, first, gun

gabriel.roth4 hello im fairly new to airsoft and i am getting my first gun, ive been looking at the classic army scar sportline, everything ive read on it has been great but i wanted to get the opinions of expirienced airsofters so i was wonder what do you all think would be the best gun for $200, also im looking for a decent ranged rifle like the scar or m4, but nothing like a sub machine gun or sniper rifle. thank you.

2 years ago

NordicAirsoft I wouldn't recommend those, there aren't any brands slapped on them and in airsoft, brand is everything. Good brands for that price range are G&G, G&P, Classic Army, SRC, Lonex and some of the more expensive models from AGM and ARES. There are plenty of manufacturers to choose from, and they all make various kinds of assault rifles, such as AR15s, which are very common. There are lots of stores as well. I'd recommend Redwolf Airsoft (a quality-only store) or Evike (they have a huge quality and price range)

2 years ago
  • 0 Friends |
  • 0 News |
  • 0 Scenarios |
  • 0 Reviews |
  • 0 Events |
  • 0 Groups |
  • 1 Discussions |
  • 0 Classifieds |
  • 0 Featured

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?