Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Used Military Uniforms - Major Fail - Dishonor to Veterans

Ghost Pirate Most of you might not know that I served in the USAF, USAF Active Reserves and I am a Desert Shield & Desert storm Veteran. I also served in the Civil Air Patrol as a 2nd Lt. I have served my country for numerous years honorably.
A week ago I was at an Airsoft operation/game and some of the host unit's members were wearing used/old woodland BDUs. That's not the issues I have, most Airsoft Operators wear some type of military uniform including myself. The issue I have is when an operator is wearing a uniform with both name tapes, squadron/unit patch, command patch, and worst of all the rank chevrons/stripes of the military member who used to own/wear that uniform while serving in the US Military.
This unit in not a reenacting unit, it is an Airsoft MilSim unit. There is a difference between Airsoft MilSim/CQB and reenacting, I should know, I spent many years reenacting WWII in a 1st Infantry Division, 101st Airborne, 7th Infantry Division and the 9th SS Panzer Division.
In my opinion this is a dishonor and disrespectful to the men and women who currently serve and have served the US Armed Forces honorably for our country.
Solution: when you purchase used military uniforms please remove all the patches , insignia, chevrons/stripes and name tapes from that uniform.
Please honor those who have gone before and are currently serving the military by doing this simple task.
Ghost Pirate

3 years ago

Anonymous There can be definite benefits to a person if he opt for the nitro battery-powered ones but there can also be apparent benefits to the other person who pick out the electric powered models.
www.rctopshop.com/art-tech-rc-helicopters

2 years ago
Ghost Pirate

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?