Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Bio BB or non Bio BB

Keywords: Bio, BB, or, non, Bio, BB

lawingsinc What do you guy think which is better we shell use for Airsoft?

5 years ago

Espis14 I have had bad experiences with bio BBs, so I roll with regular BBs.

5 years ago

rudy Bad quality ? Not firing far enough ? Are BBs blocked in the replica ?

5 years ago

JaceZing non-bio

5 years ago

Raikens Bio, less problems with Seprona

5 years ago

laLoutre bio only, nothing any problems with my 6.01 barrel

5 years ago

Espis14 It's a while since I tried bios, but they were sticky on the surface, and had a very rough surface. Another thing, that's less important, is that they didn't work properly in my speed loader.

5 years ago

Anonymous I have to go with Bio BB, in Finland it is a must when most site requires them. But the G&G Bio BB are just excellent, I have never had any issues with them. But I wish there were heavier ones being made!

5 years ago

CTPAV Never had a problem with Bio bb's, but I'd rather go with regular than the former, just to be safe.

5 years ago

S3V3R I havent had a problem with bio bbs, howevers decent bio bbs have cost me twice what a decent bag of regular bbs cost.

5 years ago

area19 We sell both in store, bulldog does a good 20g bio pellet and performs quite well.. i think its the way forward to be honest, particularly if your an outdoor skirmisher.. Anyone heard of these new seeded pellets (its a bio pellet with a plant seed in the middle which eventually grows..) or is it just a rumour?

5 years ago

impactgames Depends more on the brand and quality. Excel, Tokyo Marui and other such companies make Bio BB's that perform no different than regular BB's. And some companies make really crappy regular BB's that would jam in a stock barrel.

5 years ago
lawingsinc

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?