Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

So what's next on Airsoft Squared ?

rudy Hi guys, we are preparing the new release of Airsoft Squared with a focus on speed and user experience. And 3 new types of contents. We need your feedback on the current version to improve the site. What do you need ? What do you want ? It's an open debate.

5 years ago

yosser It would be great to see videos posted by the the community highlighted in a dedicated video section possible and allow for video reviews of events as they dont appear to have a home otherwise!

5 years ago

rudy A "media center" will be soon created. This part may come in about 2-3 months. Be sure that all the videos posted since the beginning of the project will then be highlighted properly in the new section.

5 years ago

yosser great news -thanks rudy

5 years ago

Cartman Enhanced Group Photo management (album management for instance..)

5 years ago

rudy The photo albums will be reworked soon. What kind of functionalities do you think are essential ?

5 years ago

Cartman fast importation. Album management within group. Sharing properties (group only, public)

5 years ago

Cartman Chat box with Friends / Group member

5 years ago

rudy This is still in discussion (how to do it and should we do it)

5 years ago

Cartman i know it looks like facebook, but this is a great possibility when you want to discuss fast

5 years ago

Cartman Project management within group (event preparation / News redaction preparation...)

5 years ago

rudy This is one of the idea we have in mind since the beginning (Airsoft event management). We know how to do it but it's not for now. It will take some time and will be developped when the community will be larger. What is the "News redaction preparation" module ?

5 years ago

Cartman same as project. You define tasks, deadline, redactor (actors). Then actor can apply on their tasks and tell where they are (kind of pourcentage 25/50/75/100%) and this give a graphical approach of the whole project

5 years ago

Cartman Would be great to be able to have several line on comment box.
I mean, pushing enter should go on a new line and not publish the comment

5 years ago

rudy Yes you are right. I note this in the roadmap

5 years ago

Cartman For moderators only, a new menu, which exposes all new posts (news, scenarios, reviews, events, groups, q&a) in our perimeter of moderation which need to be check / and moderate. A checkbox in front of each to know if checked or not would be then easy for common work

5 years ago

rudy Noted in the document. Yes you need these tools. We'll see in details how it can be done

5 years ago

area19 nice one, im looking forward to this site really moving aND becoming an integral part of the Airsofting Community

5 years ago

Cartman For Buy / Sell, it would be interesting to have a kind of template, same as used for reviews

5 years ago

Cartman (have a look here, -> good idea) www.airsoft-squared.com/discussion/91/selling-template

5 years ago

Cartman On filter possibilities, I'd like to have a "Next to me" checkbox, so that it filter on close events

5 years ago

Cartman For group moderation, it should be possible to nominate other "group only" moderator

5 years ago

Cartman As a group tool, I' would love a possibilty to create several languages pages for one group. I mean, for my french group, obvisouly a french page, but also an english page so that foreign people can come, look and get in contact

5 years ago

Cartman best would be a translation algorytm

4 years ago

rudy We have choosen the translation algorithm. Can you explain your idea of the algorithm (there is maybe ideas here) ?

4 years ago

Cartman Maybe a kind of icon as category for Q&A that we could see in front of the topic subject, so that, looking at all Q&A we have an overall view of what kind of discussion there is...

5 years ago

rudy um an icon for each subcategory of the Q&A section right ?

4 years ago
rudy

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?