Likes 1
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Who wants to be a moderator

Cartman Please tell us where you're from :)

5 years ago

Cartman I'm in, from France, playing airsoft for 2 years

5 years ago

rudy Hi Cartman, im totally motivated by the idea. Could you help us launch the forum by posting 3 or 4 threads everyday ? We are about to launch the Q&A section properly. In a couple of weeks we'll add some moderator rights (to let you delete comments and threads)

5 years ago

trs90stang Hello, I'm here in the states, VA to be exact. I'm in the military and have been playing now for just over a year and a half. I have taken up this hobby and have been self taught as well as talking with many others about AEG rifle repairs. I have set up a small repair shop here at my house and do a lot of repairs for the local players in my area. I am an adult, I know that a lot of kids play and do repairs as well, I just feel that I have more of an edge being I'm a mechanic by trade plus I enjoy working on airsoft and answering questions. I do not claim to know everything, as there is so much to know about this hobby as well as the guns. I have the basic information and continue to learn more as I go along.

5 years ago

rudy Could you post 3 or 4 threads every day in your field of knowledge ? We need to launch the forum thanks to players like you. Post and replies is exactly what this place needs. As i told Cartman, we'll add some moderator rights as soon as possible to "officially" designate moderators

5 years ago

S3V3R Hey, Im from the UK. I've been doing airsoft since 2006. Had a fair few rifles & im currently on a GBBR phase which is proving difficult and expensive!
I write reviews on here whenever I get new kit and when I feel i know the kit well enough to talk about it!

5 years ago

rudy I perfectly know you and I personnally love your reviews. I would be more than happy to feature your new reviews on the Facebook fanpage. As for the forum, we need to launch the forum (and that will be our big effort during the next weeks). Would you mind posting 3 or 4 new threads every day ? That would really help. As i told Cartman, we'll add some moderator rights as soon as possible (to let you delete comments and threads)

5 years ago

S3V3R Sounds good, what sort of things would you want posting about? I could happily manage 4 posts a day!

5 years ago

rudy Great ! Lets do this. We need engaging threads, debates, questions, technical advice (in fact some stuff in the different subcategories of the Q&A section). It's always hard to launch something so at the beginning dont be surprised if you get no surprises. But maybe a good idea would be to federate a couple of passionate friends to talk on the forum. People will naturally come soon.

5 years ago

S3V3R Sounds awesome dude, let me know when you want me to start =)

5 years ago

rudy Right now !

5 years ago

S3V3R Yes Boss! =D

5 years ago

Doombull3t hey guys, im doom, im from the united kingdom, been playing airsoft little over a ear now, absolutly amazing sport, would like to do somethhing to help out with the whole community,would love to be a moderator :DDD

5 years ago

rudy You are in ! as i just told S3V3R, we need people to be able to post 3 or 4 (interesting) threads every day or just answer to other players threads to launch this part of the website

5 years ago

Cartman I propose you to join this group

www.airsoft-squared.com/group/408/moderator-group/wall

So that we can discuss, and prepare what to publish :)

5 years ago

rudy Awesome

5 years ago

area19 Mark here from the UK (Northern Ireland) We run our own Airsoft Store and our own 18 Acre site which is mainly for junior Players..
Really glad to see the forum tasking off as its such an important part of a site and really helpful for others looking advice, info or just to chat..
Im certainly open to any help required by way of Moderator

5 years ago

rudy What section would you like to manage. As i told the others the moderation tools will follow. For the moment, you cant modifiy, recategorize or anything. But soon it will come. So for the moment the main mission is to invite friends to participate and launch the forum section (interactivity, make people react, post 3 or 4 threads a day)

5 years ago

Cartman How to recategorize ?

5 years ago

area19 just stick me to moderate them all and if im able to assist then i will..

5 years ago
Cartman

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?