Creation date April 18, 2014
Views 924
Comments 1
Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Looking for a brand ambassador to review our Guard

SISUGuard Please let me know if you are interested in reviewing a SISU Guard by emailing rita@sisuguard.com

We know communication is key in Airsoft, so our guards are becoming very popular with you guys (because they are so thin and strong). I would prefer to get someone who is already using our guard, but if you are not familiar with them and would still like to review, I would be open to discussing it.

As a point of reference, the guards are 1.6mm thin and are 30% stronger than the conventional guards. Because they are so thin, they allow you to talk freely, shout across the field to your teammates and drink water (as well as provide better protection). The guards stay in your mouth for as long as you need, so you don't have to constantly take them out. They custom mold to your teeth for a snug fit. You can learn more about our guards at www.sisuguard.com

Here is a review for comparison purposes that was done by an MMA reviewer. I would love to get a couple of video and a couple of written reviews.
I noticed that there are a few airsoft enthusiast movie makers, so would love to hear from that team. I I will post again here once the spots have been taken up.

thank you

Rita Shelley
Director of Marketing
SISU Guard

2 years ago

rustyland_WD i would be interested as i have tried mouth guards but cant use them for too long and also the problems you mentioned above.

2 years ago

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?