Comments 15
Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

What are the main qualities of the best Airsoft Players ?

rudy What's needed to be really great on the Airsoft battlefield ? I'm not talking about equipment and values. More about the real qualities of players. I'd like your opinion.

5 years ago

JimmyPage13 they have to be able to put their ass on the line to win. they have to work well with others. they have to be able to strategize. they have to know what they want to do and hammer out any any problems until they're the perfect sniper/gunner/rifleman/whatever..

5 years ago

impactgames Understanding that this is a GAME for everyone to enjoy. That it's not about winning every game or hurting anyone. Friendliness, openness, willing to help others, good sportsmanship and keeping things fun, that's what's important.

5 years ago

RugbyGoth I TOTALLY AGREE with you! Tactics, Strategy, "training"... You have to do this solely if this helps you to have more fun. A taste for roleplay is also a good thing to have in airsoft (it's the scenarii maker that speaks here :D )

5 years ago

rudy Thanks for this comment. We sometimes see players too much "into" the (war)game. I see Airsoft more like a "game experience" (and even a roleplay experience) and it's sometimes more interesting to lose during an incredible game rather than winning a capture the flag session

5 years ago

taktikairsoft Yup Airsoft is a game for some and others... well they can take really out there

5 years ago

MabelMabel I disagree. I have a competitive instinct. Winning is #1 priority.

1 year ago

S3V3R The best quality for me to witness against other players is honesty and modesty.
I have far more enjoyed my games with honest players (regardless of the outcome). I also like modest players as we are firing 6-8mm bbs weighting less than a gram at less than 400fps. even if you fire 100 rounds at someone at 60 meters, doesnt guarantee you'll hit them.
I dont mind losing a game if the people I am playing with/ against are honest and modest players

5 years ago

Cartman completely agree

5 years ago

BCBL-OUTLAW Hear Hear!

4 years ago

Dead-BoltAirsoft I think everyone agrees the number one thing is having fun and being safe but I kinda want to give something a tad bit more involved... I enjoy the game of airsoft for the camaraderie, tactical awareness and also meeting new and AWESOME people! I can't fathom how many awesome people I have personally met playing airsoft!

5 years ago

taktikairsoft Yup. have fun and be safe. But I would add to that... be honest.

5 years ago

taktikairsoft I think that a game with simple enough rules, with GOOD communication and with friends is the best way to go.

5 years ago

BCBL-OUTLAW The ability to smile at yourself, and take chances. To laugh at the mistakes, and roar at the victories.

4 years ago

futlus HONOR...like real warriors...

4 years ago
rudy

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?