Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

WHAT AGE ARE YOU AND WHEN DID YOU START AIRSOFTING

area19 HI GUYS, IM JUST CURIOUS TO SEE IF THERE IS A GENERAL AGE GROUP OF PLAYERS.
WE RUN OUR OWN SITE AND START THEM OFF AT 11 YEARS OLD

5 years ago

AshSDMF im 23 now and i started offically playing when i was 15

4 years ago

S3V3R I am 20 at the moment, I started airsoft when I was 14.
Where I come from (Buckinghamshire) there wasnt a site I could go to that would let me play if I was less than 14.
This idea of kids starting airsoft young is good however there are a lot of safety concerns that my marshal friends share about young children playing airsoft

5 years ago

area19 YEAH kids need to be Marshalled so much more, we changed a rule to mesh only eye protestion as we found the kids were being tempted to remove steamed up masks and thankfully the switch has been successful, and before each match we check all the kids masks for damage or weakness

5 years ago

BCBL-OUTLAW I gained interest in airsofting when I was 18. But it took a while to gain resources, replicas, time, and friends to actually play in earnest, so technically, I started playing around 19.

4 years ago

Anonymous 21 started playing airsoft and paintball around 14 in the LA area. really into airsoft more than paintball now. i play in a league in northern California but looking for a squad to play with down in SoCal

4 years ago

raptor1 I'm 19 but became interested in the sport pretty early on. Maybe at 13 or 14. Unfortunately the town I live in wasn't the best for this interest to grow so I had to take a break from it until about last year. Now I'm pretty close to finishing my kit and I've started assembling a team. Were just looking for a place to play regularly now.

4 years ago

area19 good luck raptor on the team

4 years ago

PaSt im 14 and i started when i was 7. where i live there is no airsoft fields and i love airsofting and there is already a airsoft community but no one has ever put a field up. to me its more than a hobby or a game its a sport.

4 years ago

area19 kept at it PaSt, who knows, maybe your destined to set a site up yourself.. hint hint :)

4 years ago

awmperry I started plinking at home (indoors and in the back garden) around 15, with my dad watching over my shoulder. (I'd been shooting airguns and real steel since about 8.) Started actually playing airsoft when I found games to attend, soon after finishing my military service; I'd have been about 20.

For me, anyone between 15 and 18 is more than welcome to join in in an unarmed role (with a permission slip from their parents), but under-15s shouldn't be put in that kind of liability situation, and under-18s shouldn't be handling guns anywhere but on a range. In fact, in many jurisdictions (including my home jurisdiction) it's illegal.

Anyway, I'm now 29.

4 years ago

Rainmaker I used to play paintball when I was 13, but last year I switched to airsoft. I'll be 17 in 4 months. started with backyard games at my friend's rural house and then I found about the Airsoft Jungle Club on google

4 years ago

koneella i started then i was 12, im now 18

4 years ago

DunnoMate 40. Started when I was 38. Big kid eh? Before I first went I had never heard of airsoft.

4 years ago

area19 im with ya mate, big kid alike.. lol but hey, lifes experiences an all that.. :)

4 years ago
area19

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?