General Informations
Creation date October 27, 2014
Views 325
Comments 0
Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

Mods Needed For New Airsoft Marketplace Website!

Keywords: airsoft, buy, sell, marketplace, cool

AlphaZer0 I started an airsoft marketplace website where users can buy and sell used airsoft gear. It's similar to eBay, but the fees aren't as ridiculous and this website is more focused towards airsoft. I got the idea when I started browsing through the classifieds and saw what a mess the whole process is, from searching and finding what you need to paying the seller and making sure the product is shipped successfully. Not to mentions bumps and the whole disorganization of some of the listings.

Here's the website: theairsoftmarket.com

With my website, everything is systematic. From product listings to PayPal transactions and the feedback system. Every seller gets their own store and store URL complete with their own store banner and contact info. With this website, everything is basically much easier. It doesn't completely eliminate selling on forums of course, you can still link your classifieds to your product URL. I'm not trying to steal sellers from forums, I'm just trying to make things a little easier :)

Anyways, the reason I'm posting this thread is because I've already gotten sellers and product listings and orders and it's starting to stack up(in a good way, of course) and I need help! I'm looking for moderators to help, well, moderate the content on the website. Specifically:

1. Check to make sure product images are correct in terms of dimensions, no duplicates, etc.
2. Check listings to make sure SKU is entered and shipping information is provided.
3. Monitor for products that aren't allowed to be sold(Ex. Selling tamales)
4. Handle basic user inquiries

I'll need a few, to divide the workload, but I don't want more moderators then sellers haha so not everyone will be chosen. We'll discuss compensation, whether it be monetary or whatever we can work out. This is still a fairly new website, so bear with me. If you are interested, please fill out the form here: theairsoftmarket.com/moderator-application-form/

Thank you so much!

1 year ago

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?