Comments 6
Likes 0
Language English
Confidentiality Public

Type

Subject

Description

Your request has been sent to the content admin. here

What replica would you recommend under 200$ ? (brand, model)

Keywords: brand, model, replica, cheap

rudy What replica would you recommend under 200$ ? Please give the brand, model, price and some reasons

5 years ago

S3V3R Personally for under $200 there are no shortage of decent guns available. Admittedly because of the currency difference between UK and US, I have done my best to compare replicas that come from American Resellers that I know of.
Firstly I would strongly suggest one of the G&G Combat Machines. They come in a battle ready pack for around $160. This comes with everyone you need for an Airsoft game. The pack comes with a Magazines, a battery and charger. The gun does around 360FPS and is made of a sturdy ABS which is both strong and lightweight.

5 years ago

S3V3R Secondly I would suggest the ARES G36CV which is currently available for around $185. This is an electric blowback rifle which makes it very desirable and very gun to use. Comes firing around 360FPS with one magazine. Requires batteries.

5 years ago

S3V3R There is in fact a K version available for $199

5 years ago

S3V3R in terms of replica pistols, I would strongly suggest the TM Glock 18C.
you can get them for around $150, maybe a little more. They fire around 300FPS and are capable for full auto and semi auto. They are incredibly reliable and fairly robust. I've seen them dropped with no major damage.
Admittedly they arent the most amazingly fun to fire, but they do the job.

5 years ago

S3V3R For <$200 you can get some very nice GBB pistols.
The WE Hi-Cappa range are amongst the cheapest with the best reputation.
For around $150 you can get some very nice SOCOM GEAR M9s and MEUs!

5 years ago
rudy

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

This content will be permanently deleted. Are you sure?

I certify i have the right to distribute this contents and they do not violate the Terms of Use

Description

This resource will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure?

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo?