|Category||News & Announcements|
|Published on||North V South Airsoft BIG GAME Festival|
|Creation date||March 28, 2018|
Your request has been sent to the content admin. here
BUILD AN APOCALYPTIC STYLE VEHICLE OR TANK & USE IT AT NORTH V SOUTH 2018:
1) If you want to build and use a Vehicle or Tank in the Airsoft games at North V South Festival 2018 please read the build rules (2) below first then apply by filling in the form on the following link.
2) BUILD YOUR OWN Mad Max style vehicle or tank, ANY size: Let your imagination run wild.
Use any build material you have. From a basic Juggernaut suit to a land rover or even build a complete squad assault vehicle.
Any method of propulsion is acceptable.
# NO GLASS (Full-size may have protected windscreen in place only)
# NO PROTRUSIONS (ie NO Spikes, blades, flails, external weapons)
# WHEELED VEHICLES ONLY (contact us if planning a tracked vehicle)
# ALL ADDITIONS, panels, armour etc must be safely and securely fixed.
# ALL vehicles must have a vertical surface facing outwards of minimum 30cm square on all 4 sides of the turret/superstructure. Must be part of the vehicle or securely fixed panel, and suitable to take self adhesive targets.
# ALL vehicles must have a red flag/pole securely fixed, which allows flag to be raised/lowered to signal their game status (active / disabled).
3) BRING IT to North V South festival.
4) Our scrutineers will inspect your tank or vehicle.
5) And subject to it safely passing the inspection you can USE IT during any of the games during the weekend.
When we have a realistic idea of how many vehicles in each class will participate, we will be able to tailor their involvement in the games. The plan is to allow controlled use of them in all of the games over the weekend.
Exact rules of engagement and their extent of use will be created, in part and influenced by how many of you wish to get involved in a build project.
- Looking to get recruited by a ...
- @ Outdoor Expo 2015 Greece re...
- Hong Kong Airsoft! CQB Videos
- Soon to update with NEASG even...