|Creation date||October 14, 2013|
Your request has been sent to the content admin. here
As the long warm days slowly begin to leave us, it’s about time to get ready to face the autumn and winter weather conditions. The Artaxes Softshell Jacket is the perfect kit for it. It is a medium weight jacket that can be used in 3 seasons of a year. It is windproof, water repellent and bears the following specifications:
Low profile Hood – It can be hidden inside the jacket collar. The elastic shock cords allow the hood face opening to be adjusted (loosened or tightened) with one hand. The brim protrudes outwards, providing good protection without coming too low to restrict vision
Full venting pit zips
– Fully opening under arm zippers allow additional airflow to the body
Hi-rise large main chest pockets
- Designed for LBE and pack waist belt clearance. There are two additional 'stash pockets' inside. A larger mesh one that fits PDA, cell phones etc, and a smaller one for slim flashlights or pens
Rear dual-entry 'Duck pocket'
- This is a large pocket, sort of like a 'poachers pouch' on the lower back of the jacket for storing soft items like beanies, gloves etc. It's easily accessible from both sides
Upper sleeve pockets
- The upper sleeve pockets are great storage area for quick access, while on the move. There are 10x10 cm Velcro panels on top to facilitate patches and so
Media Pass-through slots in pockets
– There are slots through the chest pockets for headphone/cell phone cords.
Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
– The sleeve opening can be adjusted via rubberized tab on them
Bias cut bottom hem with cord locked draw cord - The back of the jacket is cut longer in the back and there are elastic draw cord locks on both sides to seal out the wind
Get the Artaxes jackets at
- Hong Kong Airsoft! CQB Videos
- Soon to update with NEASG even...
- What replica do you have?
- What would be your buying advi...
- What is your favourite weight ...