|Creation date||October 05, 2011|
Your request has been sent to the content admin. here
Airsoft Squared just rolled out new features. We worked on 5 main points to greatly improve the service.
1. More social network features :
This is the core of Airsoft Squared. Users want to follow the activity of their network online, what they publish and comment.
- A "My Profile" button now appears in menus when you are logged in to let users access their network activity feed easily and let them interact with their network.
- We refined the wall and email notifications to now include our 2 new types of contents : News and Q&A
2. New ranking algorithm in contents lists :
We don't want Airsoft Squared to be a static collection of contents. We wanted users to easily access the most valuable and pertinent contents.
- We added ranking algorithms in our lists to display active and trending contents on top of results.
- Airsoft Squared must be an international community. That's why we increased the pertinence for for logged users by pondering our algorithm with the language of the user to deliver the best experience for players from every country.
- The search engine will be in evidence on top of the page to let users search for quality contents in one click.
3. Redesigned Group and Events pages :
Groups and Events are key to let blogs, teams, brands, retailers interact with their community. We redesigned them entirely to let them be this space of discussion and sharing.
- Redesigned walls for Groups and Events
- It is now possible to post News and Comment threads directly from your Group or Event
4. Question & Answers section :
Users feedbacks showed that people wanted to interact, share experience and advice. We didn't want to add a simple forum on the website. We wanted something completely integrated with the interface. More interactivity between members is expected.
- Users will be able to ask questions and get answers about strategy, rules, legislation and get buying or technical advice.
- The Q&A is a section in itself but it also integrated with the groups and events "Discussion" tab.
5. News section :
Brands and medias needed a tool to get more visibility and to communicate with the Airsoft Squared members.
- Users will be able to publish announcements and breaking news.
- The News section has been designed in coherence with the groups and events "Blog" tab.
- "Featured news" will now find a place on the homepage.