|Creation date||April 23, 2014|
Your request has been sent to the content admin. here
Magpul just released a new rail accessory mounting system that’s compatible with slotted, a.k.a. ‘negative space’ handguard mounting points. Magpul calls the system M-LOK, which stands for Modular Lock System, is a free licensed platform system developed by Magpul that serves as an evolution of the MOE slot system used since 2007. It functions as a method for hard mounting accessories to a negative space mounting point. When compared to MOE, M-LOK features a larger slot, squared sides, and adds the following feature set:
- Direct mount capability
- Cammed T-nut
- Optimized for metal and polymer manufacturing
- Recoil/impact mitigation lugs
- Intermediate spacing option
- Multi-directional mounting
- Backwards MOE compatibility
M-LOK is easy to manufacture, works in polymer and metal equally well, is incredibly strong, and requires no back side of mounting surface access. Numerous manufacturers have already agreed to adopt the system, and Geissele Automatics is even displaying a Mk5 rail at the NRA Annual Meeting which features the new technology.
Operator7 - News and Reviews from the Airsoft World
visit: www.operator7airsoft.com | www.facebook.com/Operator7airsoft
- I need a lot of input!!!! Wha...
- Masada MAGPUL Noir et Tan à 33...
- HELP!!! Review for M4 pestoliz...
- HELP TOKYO MARUI GLOCK 17 HELP
- G&G Top Tech M4A1