|Creation date||July 18, 2014|
Your request has been sent to the content admin. here
The new Xantha Internal Frame Backpack from Maxpedition is built around a polypropylene frame with a single aluminum stay, these packs are lightweight alternatives to the steel framed rucks of the past. On top, you will find a soft-lined sunglasses pouch and a sturdy button lock that secures zipper pulls.
Inside you will find a pouch for 100oz hydration bladder, ports for drinking tubes on both side, and a variety of mesh pockets to organize your gear. On the back, soft and breezy egg crate padding wicks moisture. A padded removable waist belt distributes the load, and handy pouches keep small items close at hand.
The bottom of the pack is reinforced with Hypalon, and has two nylon loops for bedrolls or compression. This is a comfortable pack for day use, rugged 3 day trips, and anything in between.
• 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
• Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
• High strength zippers and zipper tracks
• UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
• Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
• High tensile strength nylon webbing
• High tensile strength composite nylon thread
• AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
• Internal seams taped and finished
• Paracord zipper pulls
• Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
The XANTHA™ Internal Frame Backpack is available in Black,OD Green,Khaki and Foliage for $256.99 from Maxpedition.com
More News & Reviews at www.operator7airsoft.com/ and don't forget to join us on www.facebook.com/Operator7airsoft
Also check out Operator7 Clothing:www.operator7clothing.com