|Creation date||January 16, 2013|
Your request has been sent to the content admin. here
It was not yet confirmed or denied by any of the parts involved,but according to rumors on the web Cybergun lost the license of distribution and trademarks of IWI (Israel Weapons Industries) to Umarex.
IWI is a well known firearms manufacturer famous for making the UZI,Desert Eagle and most recently the TAVOR.
Although none of the companies officially commented on the subject yet, the IWI logo is no longer on Cybergun's website.
- Looking to get recruited by a ...
- @ Outdoor Expo 2015 Greece re...
- Hong Kong Airsoft! CQB Videos
- I need a lot of input!!!! Wha...
- Need players for team in Battl...