|Model||MOPC: Modular Operator Plate Carrier|
|Creation date||April 01, 2014|
Your request has been sent to the content admin. here
I just recently aquired a Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier in the past few months. I have outfitted my plate carrier with two Double Stacker Open-Top M4 Mag Pouch (also from Condor Outdoor) on the front apron, radio pouch on the back upper shoulder, two double M4 pouches one on each side of the 'cumberbun' and small pouches such as a flashlight pouch and two other smaller utility pouches on the chest MOLLE. I also have attached a water bottle holder, rock climbing chalk bag, on the far right side of the 'cumberbun'.
This rig is set up for when I carry my M4 DMR and I plan on spending several hours of engagement in the field.
This plate carrier is very versatile, it all depends on what your needs are. The waist or cumberbun can be removed from the main carrier to help lighten your load if you need to go lightweight.
The Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier is design with modular platform on all sides for functionality and operator cut front and back harness for mobility. The MOPC accepts up to 10 x 13 plate front and back, and up to 6 x 8 side plates.
- Emergency drag handle.
- Detachable shoulder pads.
- Side release buckles on shoulders and internal waist strap.
- Accepts up to 10 x 13 plates.
- Accepts up to 6 x 8 side panel plates.
- Easy access to ballistic plates with pull down flaps.
- Adjustable/detachable cummerbund with pockets for side armor.
- One front map pocket with snap, hook & loop closure.
- All armor compartments (front, back & two side) have hook and loop
- Lightly padded mesh on front and back harness for comfort and airflow.
-M - XL Adjustable
-MultiCam, A-TACS AU, Olive Drab, Black, Tan
Overall the Condor Outdoor MOPC: Modular Operator Plate Carrier is one of my favorite pieces of gear. Due to the versatility and the modular design.
For the price of this plate carrier you can't go wrong.
I recommend the Condor Outdoor MOPC: Modular Operator Plate Carrier.